billiesimon

Others are just reflections of You - An unexpected inquiry

1 post in this topic

It's been several days since I've had this massive shadow work crisis. I'm cleaning up major childhood trauma, and these last days I've been feeling sad and deeply introspective. 

This is not an awakening episode, it's more of a contemplative inquiry into the nature of the ego self and The Self. 

Others and the "outer world" are just a mirror of me. This has been noticed over the course of several months, and probably amplified by several psychedelic basic awakenings. 

As I've seen my ego become more and more positive, pure, peaceful and clean, I've noticed how others and reality has become more like me. 

But it has always been like me. 

I have noticed how the violence in the world is reflected inside me (as an ego). 

I have noticed how my problems are reflected outside in others as well. 

I have noticed how the world cannot exist without my conscious existence alongside it. This one is especially radical and eerie. 

There are other aspects of this mirroring of ego self and others, and this mirroring becomes a fusion of ego and others in the unified form of The Self, or Atman. 

For some weird reason, "I" am playing an eerie play with myself, disguised as billion forms. All connected. All mirrored in some sort of vibrational resonance. 

I am not conscious right now of being the others. No.

But I am conscious right now of how much they represent what I have inside me. The violence, the fear, the insecurities, the desires... I can see how they mirror my egoic condition. 

I can see how being disturbed by their own hatred and fear is REALLY JUST being disturbed by myself. 

Yup. 

It's that creepy. Still, I'm not soberly conscious of oneness right now. 

Just a simple inquiry :)

Be at ease with yourself, love yourself.

I need to love myself. Deeper. 

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️