Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Milos Uzelac

Best Documentary on the Rise of Hitler and Nazism - The Apocalypse Series

1 post in this topic

One of the in my opinion best content and educationally wise and also one of most visually encaptivating two hour long documentaries I have seen on the conditions and events that facilitated the rise of fascism, Nazism and Hitler, a part of the French produced documentary series the Apocalypse about the events that led up to and during World War II. 

A very brief two hour sum up and useful educational study with out investing the time in books to deepen the understanding of the topic on what led up to and what enabled the rise of fascism and particularly Nazism as a political movement in the first half of the twentieth-century. 

If you can see some parallels with some modern and contemporary political movements, ideologies, groups and international public personalities that share some similarties and characteristics with the twentieth century ones all the better in my opinion for deepening your understanding of them by referring back to history to see what they share and don't in the contemporary world with their predecessors and how similar tactics they might use or might act or might not act given the current world conditions and historical circumstances. 

There is also one in the series detailing the rise of Stalin. 

Edited by Milos Uzelac

"Keep your eye on the ball. " - Michael Brooks