Igor82

How to Make Masturbation Better Than Sex (Powerful)

2 posts in this topic

Guide for men:

1. Grab a fleshlight, an anal vibrator or crystal dildo. Get naked.
  2. Attach the fleshlight to a large mirror. Or if you want privacy; on the bathroom wall with the shower water gently running down (blending the sounds).
  3. Take your preferred psychedelic aphrodisiac (mine is Weed). You can also aid with aphrodisiac scents
  4. Put on your speaker with your favourite sex music
  5. Begin foreplay:
    • Touching body
    • Taking that shower
    • Looking into that mirror
    • Gazing at the fleshlight
    • Playing with the anal toy
    • Fantasizing
  6. Now that you are horny, begin the sexual act with the fleshlight and/or the anal dildo.
    • Make sure that you start slow. Avoid premature ejaculation. Aim for 1 hour.
  7. Incorporate Taoist/tantric breathing techniques; actively transmute the sexual energy using your conscious intent and breath. You can also moan (sounding).
  8. If you are using the mirror, make sure that you look at your body and muster full self-acceptance of your body and sexuality; feeling your sexiness.
    • If you are using the shower, make sure that you are looking at your body from available angles; feeling your sexiness.
  9. Now when the breathing is semi-automatic: Let your fantasies run wild!
    • I have done some sessions: 
      • While raising the sexual energy to my third eye -feeling gratitude- while manifesting my dreams of financial freedom. As if I fucked my visions; Pleasurable.
      • Fantasizing sex with a potential partner (I'm single).
      • Imagining myself fucking myself as if I were "The girl in the mirror".
      • Imagining a perfect intimate partner to which I loved to give amazing levels of pleasure to.
      • Vividly imagining (with the help of sexual energy) having sex with a beautiful partner (as if it were real because the mind can't tell the difference).
        • Dominating her with my endless sexual energy, looking her deep into her eyes while dancing-thrusting to the music
  10. Alternative climaxes:
    • Regular ejaculatory orgasm, enhanced when looking yourself into the eyes (in the mirror), or when vividly visualizing your dreams.
      • Also enhanced by the vivid imagination of having simultaneous orgasms with your imaginary sexual partner.
    • Energetic orgasm using breathing and tantric/Taoist techniques.
    • No orgasms, just a closing gesture when you feel satisfied.
  11. If ejaculation: Sit with yourself for 15 minutes after the orgasm, to turn the post-orgasm boding moment inward for self-acceptance & self-love.

////

This practice is likely to increase self-esteem:

• Through radical self-acceptance.
  • Through psycho cybernetics of attracting a partner through visualization.
  • Practising imaginary sex is no different from practising real sex - for the mind.
  • Through mastering sexual transmutation thus building confidence in being able to last a long time in bed. Confidence in your ability to pleasure her.
  • Through being able to radically fulfil your sexual desires solo, thus not needing a partner.
  • Through potentially transforming PMO addiction into something more desirable and healthy. 
  • Through practising semen retention due to mastering sexual energy transmutation and weening yourself off from less pleasurable forms of masturbation such as PMO.
  • Through connecting more with your feminine side, embracing it with love.

= = = = =

I once had such a powerful ejaculatory orgasm with the fleshlight attached to the mirror after 10 days of nofap, looking myself deeply into the eyes, in pure awe of the climax, while high in weed. Radical Love. A radical level of self-acceptance that significantly altered daily life.

NO WAY!

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"