Peace and Love

The Enlightened Perspective- Grieving The Loss Of A Loved One

1 post in this topic

Hi Leo,

I thought it would be interesting, and it would mean a lot to me to hear your take on dealing with the death of someone that is close to you like a family member, spouse, boyfriend/girlfriend, etc. from a high consciousness/ enlightenment perspective.  How do you deal with grief in a healthy way?  When does it become considered unhealthy?

My dad just very recently passed away of stage 4 colon cancer in October.  My mom and I literally watched him die in our arms as he took his last breaths.  It has been a very emotional time for the both of us.

Dealing with the absence of someone can give people many mixed emotions- grief, anger, depression, etc. It can make you question your life purpose. Sometimes it can stunt someone's personal development growth when they are pursuing their journey of enlightenment.  How can grief be used to enhance personal development and even enlightenment?

As an optional add in: Considering that you have added a few paranormal books to your book list....What are your views of dead loved ones communicating with you from the other side? I was having a lot of very spiritual incidences around his death (which included my dad consistently seeing angels and spirits, and his dead brother within the span of last two weeks of being alive.  And after my dad passed away he made attempts to communicate with my 12 year old niece by sending her "Clairaudience," messages in her sleep.)

It is that time of the year where families and loved ones gather together for the holidays, and these times are the toughest to get through especially when someone has passed on to the other side into absolute infinity.   I'm sure everyone in this forum has had at one point dealt with the loss of a loved one or at some point will be experiencing that.  It would be good to be mentally, spiritually, and on a conscious level prepared of what is inevitable to come to everyone.  

Thank you Leo!