Vega

Solipsistically non-sollipsistic

6 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, I really want to know, does it follow that non-dual teachings ultimately lead to the point where one realizes that the only one who actually is conscious of his own feelings and perceptions is me, and that I am the only point of view in the whole universe (at least in this incarnation), or is this a misinterpretation that is caused by the human ego mind, and that actually there are other points of view that are conscious and consciousness as well like I happen to be and that those are subsets of the whole universe which I have no access to due to my limited consciousness, and that everyone of those including mine are just subsets of a one infinite being? In other words... Is my point of view the only one?? 

Yes, you're the only point of view. But it only seems that way, because you imagine yourself to be watching it all. In fact, there's no one watching, it is all just pure awareness. By definition awareness is aware of something, the whole of consciousness/the universe is aware of itself. There are an infinite number of points of awareness.

All stories and explanations are false.

Oh, I see, so there happens to be multiple points of awareness, and mine is one of them? Am I correct, or is this not what you mean? :B

Like, I know that there is only one ultimate consciousness (God), but there are, as you said an infinite amount of points of awareness, So that means that mine is one of them... Right?

You are all of them. Wherever you look in the universe, you are there.

All stories and explanations are false.

Okay. Thanks for answering me!