Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rd5555

Life purpose - contribution dilemna

3 posts in this topic

I want my life purpose to be about personal development, i have such an authentic desire for it, and I love creating personal development work.
However, I care more about animals than I do about people (although i'm still a meat eater so maybe i'm hypocritical) 

I've thought a lot about ways I could combine the two, but everything that I can think, are topics that don't really interest me, i don't think i'd enjoy writing about animals, or veganism, or anything like that.
My intuition is telling me that I should be writing about the topics i'm fascinated about: health, emotions, confidence, motivation, productivity. 

The only way I can think to connect the two would be donating some of my profits to an animal foundation, although i'm not sure if this is too indirectly related to contribution, as i'm not directly helping animals through my work.

1 hour ago, rd5555 said:

I've thought a lot about ways I could combine the two, but everything that I can think, are topics that don't really interest me, i don't think i'd enjoy writing about animals, or veganism, or anything like that.

Are you kidding?

Being an advocate of veganism is the perfect intersection of "helping animals" and "personal development."

It's literally right there on a golden platter.

Why do you resist it? Is it because you're a "meat eater?"

It's Love.

@RendHeaven like i said above..... it's not a topic that interests me.

When I read about motivation, confidence, emotional mastery, they're all topics that fascinate me.