Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Terell Kirby

Conscious marketing

4 posts in this topic

Advice needed: I am working on a life coaching certification (field of parenting), that I plan on using to start a coaching practice, as well as an online learning center for parents. My life purpose to make conscious parenting a norm throughout the globe, through providing resources.

I want to make this lucrative, but also pure by not tainting it with marketing schemes for more dollars. I want my conscious life purpose to come with a conscious / high quality marketing strategy.

Any ideas?

Lead with value.

Post helpful content via blogs or videos which should draw people into you and your work. 

20 hours ago, Terell Kirby said:

@vindicated erudite Thank you. YouTube is probably the biggest platform I could leverage for vlogs.

I recommend that you create a "content pipeline" where you write notes on all the ideas in one place. Let's say for example a google doc or a OneNote page. From there you can take ideas and adapt your notes into a wide range of content. Let's say you take one idea and create a youtube video and you take another idea and turn it into a blog post and then you take another idea and create a tweet out of it.