Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BipolarGrowth

I went to a Mormon church service & I feel so much better

3 posts in this topic

Part of this is simply because I had built up a lot of hate and misconceptions about the religion over the years. Today I saw many people who looked quite dedicated and actually shared a few good insights. I shared my testimony about how the former Bishop had triggered a Shakti pat type thing in my heart chakra region. That was the basis of my whole spiritual search. I cried a bit during my testimony and others did, but this is normal for everyone. The different people who shared testimonies all congratulated each other on things. We met afterward and hugged and I even got a job offer that pays $4/hr more and might be a better fit while I’m struggling with all these extreme awakenings daily. 

I would not call the people in that church stage blue. Most of the talks were more like green warning about the delta variant and how that’s what Jesus would want us to do — to try our best to save lives wherever possible (by wearing masks & getting vaccines). 

Don’t be too quick to judge a specific group. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

@BipolarGrowth Is the church aware of enlightenment/non duality?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie