Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Callum Milner

[book]: Models Mark Manson Rating 8.5/10

4 posts in this topic

Phenomenal book, also really difficult to read for males looking into relationships. Basically it sets your mindsets straight of what an attractive male is and how to act authentically and attract woman. This and the way of the superior man are really all you need to master attracting woman.

@Callum Milner I don't remember if it was this book or not, but I believe he talked about how when getting ready for a date you must have clean house :throw away the beer cans, etc, and get rid of the random dead animals in the garden. I found that hilarious.

I don't remember anything else about the book - pretty standard guidelines. Aside from the FANCY date part. Have a coffee or a drink, no need to go skydiving and random stuff like that.

On 2 December 2016 at 10:09 AM, Lynnel said:

@Callum Milner I don't remember if it was this book or not, but I believe he talked about how when getting ready for a date you must have clean house :throw away the beer cans, etc, and get rid of the random dead animals in the garden. I found that hilarious.

I don't remember anything else about the book - pretty standard guidelines. Aside from the FANCY date part. Have a coffee or a drink, no need to go skydiving and random stuff like that.

That would just be one article, the book goes way more in depth, it is about addressing dating problems at the root no superficial stuff like you mentioned :D