Harvey

Meditation With Electro House Music

9 posts in this topic

i read in some magazine they said that electro house music helps ease our minds and slows down the beta waves in our brains that process all of the “loud” information during mediation , so my question does anybody experiment this kind of mediation to share with us the outcome of it?

Not so much house, but it's almost hard not to meditate on psytrance. Of course, it will provide you with a single point of focus as opposed 'true meditation' where you're letting everything be is at is. To be honest, I don't think it's something that'll produce many insights or ongoing benefit. Definitely cool though, especially when you're baked.

Some loud music, without lyrics or meaning. Might help you to stop thinking and just being present.

Why not stop at classical music? Thats the frequency I want to allign my subconscious to. Not even a question.

Pure gold.

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

@Dodoster i like classical too like Mozart or Beethoven but doing meditation under this specific frequency might be made you fallen a sleep isn't it?

6 minutes ago, Harvey said:

@Dodoster i like classical too like Mozart or Beethoven but doing meditation under this specific frequency might be made you fallen a sleep isn't it?

Too epic to fall asleep. More like you will have epic visualisations and deep insights.

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

EDM creates a perfect environment to make you in the moment. Not offense, but the monotonous patterns and time signatures are actually a good match to go with meditation.All the binaural beats and isochronic tones are around EDM. So it can work. I listen to it sometimes at work because I find it more upbeat than relaxing.

There is a lot of debate around this. Apparently rock music emanated out of the yogi's in india and classical maestros after beatles' long voyage there. It has always been connected to meditation and mindfulness. There has to be a strong link to it. No wonder all meditation programs HAVE music in them or at least promote it. I personally prefer ambient forest, beachside and waterfall sounds with my mindfulness session. App that I use has a actual section to play your favorite environmental sound with it: 

Aura See if the sounds of nature work better for you and you find you answer.