Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thetruthseeker

Did Leo fully enter stage green?

3 posts in this topic

Sorry to make this post on Leo, but it’s just a tangible example that we all know and have seen his journey. 

I was just reflecting back on his journey and videos. He seemed quite stage orange at the beginning, (success, sex, how to be a man part 1) 

then it didn’t seem a long time in green? It seemed only 2 years where he talked about meditation, minimalism, how to be a man part 2. And point being it seemed he pretty quickly went to stage yellow type content. 

did he really fully go through green in just 2-3 years? Or could it be he’s very individualistic and is more introverted that he never fully went through and embraced stage green? 

Maybe he did go on lots of group retreats, went to burning man, but I weirdly can’t imagine it. From looking at his YouTube, he still went on retreats alone a lot. 

but maybe he did really go through green… after all, we only see YouTube videos and don’t fully know what’s going on.
Was just my thoughts. 

You can't properly see my development via the release schedule of my videos.

Before my first video was released I already had significant development in Orange, Green, and Yellow. The videos I release only represent a small cross-section of my understanding. And there are business and marketing pressures at work. I had to release much less advanced stuff in the beginning to build up an audience base.

It took years just to build up the speaking chops to speak about the advanced epistemic stuff I wanted to teach from before the channel was launched.

Actualized was not launched as stage Orange idea. It was always a Tier 2 idea. I was doing Tier 2 epistemology at age 20.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.