melodydanielluna

Looking to start a guild of writers...

3 posts in this topic

Looking to start a guild of writers dedicated to mastering their craft.

Every month(?) we would submit a piece of writing to the guild and get feedback. 

Thoughts?  Anyone interested?

I write pieces that make the reader think.

www.melodydanielluna.com

I've been managing and writing content for a drop shipping store (if you don't know what that is, peep this article) over the course of a few months and my interest in it has been waning, slowly and surely. If you read my thread, I have been looking to extend my purpose in life. I've always known that I had a knack for writing and I want to explore this skill. What topics will you be covering? Would you allow me to remain anonymous or write under an alias? Would it be incentivized or something that will just be done habitually? Will you be using a blog or starting a new site? I'm semi-interested, let me know how it pans out. 

Ideally this would be a tightly knit group of just a few members who are dedicated to mastering their craft.  Every month we would all submit a short piece (a chapter from a novel, a short story, an essay, etc.) for respectful, healthy critique.  Everyone would read through each piece and leave comments on what they like, what they feel needs work, questions or confusions they have, etc.

Really, the aim of this group would be to help each other get feedback, something that is essential on the path of mastery.

I write pieces that make the reader think.

www.melodydanielluna.com