Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skenderberg

Affirmations Are Worthless: How To Accelerate Actualization With Emotions

6 posts in this topic

Sounds simple. Write a few sentences about how healthy you're and the places you're going to with that bag of cash.

The truth is, your subconscious mind needs affirmation based on what's stored there from your childhood.

I am rich will never work unless you find your core limiting beliefs and replace them with healthier one. Everyone's mind thinks different.

You can't simply write "I am healthy" and expect you lay of sugar and coffee.

There's a deep intelligence inside you that is constantly seeking your attention. Even when you sleep.

You're always getting hints on what you need to work on in the form of emotions.

Example:

A smoker is told that he is addicted to cigarettes.

In his mind he may think: I feel frustrated and angry because David told me I am addicted to smoking even though I smoke 3 cigarettes a day. This means he doesn't like me because I smoke.

These emotions comes to the surface from the subconscious and ego.

When stuff like this appears the trick is to reverse the whole thing like this:

I feel angry and frustrated because I don't like myself because I smoke. And because David was right all the time and I am addicted to smoking but never wanted to believe and admit.

Just examples. Can be anything that trigger emotional discomfort.

Now you have the truth in front of you. You need to become aware of emotions you get in everyday life.

Maybe someone cheat on you. Even those emotions can bring truth up about you.

Every time you get emotional you need to take the role of an observer and ask yourself what's going on?

Then you can start to heal and craft your own affirmations.

You need to create two kinds of affirmations. Negative and simple ones.

There're many techniques that activates certain parts in your brain to absorb your affirmations and new thinking.

A famous one is called Karate chop:

right_karate_chop.png

When you take both your hands and hit a point repetitively while you close your eyes and meditate your subconscious starts to blossom thoughts.

I had money problems. I used different techniques to discover why I spend to much money. Turns out because my family was always holding on to money. And everything else about money came up.

I though that to become a millionaire you need to play the lottery since my uncle plays it and has negative money attitude. 

After hitting those points these thoughts came up very quickly and I am able to work with my subconscious and eradicate my inherited beliefs.

You can tap your temporal bones to activate all kinds of neurological activities in your brain.

Lateral-view-of-the-Skull-Showing-the-Anatomical-Position-of-the-Temporal-Bone.jpg

Tap on the right side for positive simple affirmations.

" I am a professional public speaker"

The left brain is more logic and stuff.

" I no longer feel nervous in front of an audience"

There're so many tricks and points in your body to make life simple. 

I have a book somewhere with old Chinese acupuncture to bring greatness in your pockets.

When you find your "Problems" as you observe your emotions in the observers mode.

Use karate chop and think deeply and get all the details.

Intuition is your best friend here.

When you remove all and become aware of your hidden stuff everyone has.

It's easier to find out your true self.

Interesting, how to do the chop exactly? What to hit, for how long?

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

7 hours ago, Vercingetorix said:

Interesting, how to do the chop exactly? What to hit, for how long?

Hit the point with both your hands while you close your hands. Hit for as long as you dig up all the clutter.

@Skenderberg the point I hit, what is it?  I can hit the edge of a table for example? A stick? 

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

2 hours ago, Vercingetorix said:

@Skenderberg the point I hit, what is it?  I can hit the edge of a table for example? A stick? 

your other hand.