lmfao

Getting the juices flowing

1 post in this topic

Making a thread I may or may not use to record rambles of mine where I try to crystallise multiple threads of thought and intuition. Or I may start off with something and then try to find as many examples, tangents, associations. 

Haven't decided where or how to keep track and record the random thoughts and connections that pop into my head, so this topic may remain empty. 

It's been a while since I used my thinking or the such. I've kept my brain away from any thinking or investigation as I laze away consooming YouTube. My brain, verbal speech, analytic intelligence and creativity have all been dormant for the past year or so. I need to get the juices flowing. 
--

If your mind is in too many places at the same time, considering multiple threads at the same time, it's overwhelming. It can't make you anything other than high strung and random. Truthfully rather, this is how I am right now anyway.

This reminds me of your previous ramblings about tornado mind when it gets out of control, I haven't had tornado mind in a while. The floodgates of libido and life force which is usually repressed suddenly opens all at once. 

The only way out of that then is physical grounding and basal issues. Meditation, addressing anxiety, and finding the higher quality way to use the mind.

Finding the higher way to use the mind. That's the ultimate goal. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.