Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
charlie cho

About Market Value - Does it have to be about Survival Value, or can it be more?

2 posts in this topic

Many people have different values. As for me, I don't value money or fame as much as anybody else does. Depending on the person's consciousness, his value will be more less materialistic. In theory, to have a sustained value system, it has to be consistent and infinite, so it seems to me nothing is more valuable than any service or product that supports values that are high consciousness. And I cannot see anything more fragile and finite than superficial materialistic values, so it feels that marketing strategy would lose whichever the period you are living in. Even if I were to live in 2000 B.C., where people were living mainly in Stage Red or Blue mindset, I think it's the same losing strategy to stoop down to their level to offer them the survivalistic value. 

Does it not ring true to you about what I said? Is it worth it to stoop down oneself to appeal to people with low consciousness? What is value in marketing?

I am in no way saying food companies, hotels, real estate companies for residents have low consciousness. I'm just saying when these food, hotels, real estate companies are driven by low consciousness, isn't there a problem

On 7/10/2021 at 6:23 AM, charlie cho said:

Many people have different values. As for me, I don't value money or fame as much as anybody else does. Depending on the person's consciousness, his value will be more less materialistic. In theory, to have a sustained value system, it has to be consistent and infinite, so it seems to me nothing is more valuable than any service or product that supports values that are high consciousness. And I cannot see anything more fragile and finite than superficial materialistic values, so it feels that marketing strategy would lose whichever the period you are living in. Even if I were to live in 2000 B.C., where people were living mainly in Stage Red or Blue mindset, I think it's the same losing strategy to stoop down to their level to offer them the survivalistic value. 

Does it not ring true to you about what I said? Is it worth it to stoop down oneself to appeal to people with low consciousness? What is value in marketing?

I am in no way saying food companies, hotels, real estate companies for residents have low consciousness. I'm just saying when these food, hotels, real estate companies are driven by low consciousness, isn't there a problem

Marketing in our current world is a stage orange value. I also find myself resisting this but I know in order for me to create the life I want to live I will have to embrace this. It will be up to you to create high quality distinctions and as to what is low con Vs. High Con... 

Also, let's not demonize any stage of the spiral but integrate them into our lives to become powerful well rounded individuals and citizens. 

I have to admit to not fully understanding what you are saying in this post.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"