Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Martin123

Oh I Knew It... Scam, Robot Propaganda! =d

10 posts in this topic

Illuminati thumbnails confirmed, Robot world domination, humanity ending through the evil of mindfulness.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

Like I understand that you can be religiously dogmatic and all that. But how do you just go about "only Jesus can save us". I mean... cut him some slack! He gotta be busy with savin us all, and he has gotta do it by himself. Poor Jesus.

Edited by Martin123

xD
Let this be a lesson to all. When you spend most of your life mentally masturbating you end up like that guy.

I was just about to type "this is what happens when the ego wins". But then I realized that I am putting my ego on a pedestal over his ego. So... even though he gave me good laughs, he is still a great hooman, only on a different path.

12 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

I was just about to type "this is what happens when the ego wins". But then I realized that I am putting my ego on a pedestal over his ego. So... even though he gave me good laughs, he is still a great hooman, only on a different path.

The ego still won. How? ;)

Edited by Bob84

@Bob84 The mere existence of this thread came from ego. As well as the comment you just quoted. As well as my answer to it.
but its ok, I am nowhere near enlightened! :-)

Edited by Martin123

@Martin123 Yep, and that's great :D. Just wanted to point that out (using my ego of course), even when we think its not there its just screwing with us and pretending not to be the ego if that makes sense.

I find that video hilarious and sad at the same time. Have a preference over laughing do xD.