What is truth

What is reality.

What is suffering.

What is thought.

What is meaning.

What is a contraction/trigger.

I realized all of this actually.

Suffering: when you resist reality

Love: when you experience reality as it is…when you are reality directly…direct being…

Thoughts: constructs of reality but not absolute reality so therefore never absolutely true

Meaning: constructs of reality we create to make sense of reality, but not absolute reality and so therefore not absolutely true or existent…only reality exists. (side note…thoughts and meaning exist but are partial and separate and far removed from the actuality…they are like maps of it and pretty soon you have a map of a map of a map of the grand canyon but it’s not the grand canyon. Maps are nice to have…but try to get them as close as possible to the grand canyon and don’t confuse the map with the rock itself. )

Why we create meaning: to have fun. To organize. To make an experience of our preference to know ourself in a certain way that is fun and new. God wants to experience itself in all possible ways in full. 

Forms of suffering:

Thoughts that are far removed from truth of reality. (thoughts that don’t match up to actuality very well, thoughts that resist and push away actuality)

Contraction/Feeling Bad Trigger: Signal that you are out of alignment with truth of reality. 

Concepts and pretending to love is different than actuality of love. 

Actual pure true love is the direct passionate acceptant experience of being of reality as it is…is allowing reality as it is to move as it wants to authentically and truthfully…and being in support of that...complete openess and thoughts/emotions aligning with truth. Love is the natural authentic movement and being of reality as it is…and the faster reality moves..the higher the density of itself..more consciousness basically..which is more passion..more excitement…more acceptance of itself..more experience of itself…more knowing and being of itself in a small cubic time frame…that to experience more reality is to experience more love…

love=truth=being=god=harmony=oneness=passion=acceptance=no resistance=reality

That I saw the contraction/trigger as a signal I am resisting/misperceiving reality.

That I came to acceptance/love/understanding of reality as it is.

That the contraction/trigger then dissolved and energy started flowing and my consciousness was free to focus however I liked.

And what I was resisting finally passed through my consciousness.

That all the “hitches” “obstructions” “disappointments” I’ve ever experienced were all just me resisting/misperceiving reality. And the fear I have of something obstructing me, ironically made it so. Because resisting it kept it there. But if I accepted and experienced it then it would naturally pass through and nothing ever sticks if you don’t resist it. Love it. Be it. Understand it. It passes through.

So therefore I see that I did not mess up I understand that I did my best. I see that he doesn’t care/is irrelvant. It does not affect me and there is nothing for me to feel bad about whatsoever. 

AND WOW…WHEN YOU ARE IN ALIGNMENT WITH REALITY…THERE ARE NO OBSTRUCTIONS OR CONTRACTIONS AND ENERGY FLOWS. Obstructions only exist when you resist reality. Pure Self = natural energy flow without the definitions of the mind blocking that energy flow with it’s resistant and untrue thinking/meaning. More reality= more love = more natural flow.

Blocks only exist if you resist reality. 

But nothing can obstruct reality actually speaking....that obstruction is just an illusion. Reality is unobstructed because that is all that there is it is impossible to block something that is only itself there is nothing other than it. The more you are in alignment with truth/reality= the more you are unobstructed and free. 

THEREFORE use every contraction and form of suffering as a catalyst into deeper realization of Truth. 

Every hitch and contraction = I need to see how I’m resisting/mispercieving reality. Understand, love, ask the 4 questions is it true is it really true how would I feel if it wasn't true speak the opposite and five examples why that is true, the trigger signal of feeling bad is neutralized because I did what it is asking, which is to align with truth, and the experience passes through.

Pure Self = Unobstructed. 

Rest more in... Practice recognition of Truth. Self. Being. And untruths will harm you less and less. Like a snowflake dissolving on a stove... Misperceptions integrate into the light of counsiousness.

Continually purify the I am. Recognize the sense that you exist. 

Edited by Clarity808