Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mulky

There could be entertainment for tier 2 sd people, but there isn't really

2 posts in this topic

I am referring to digital entertainment and the like.   There are probably shows you somewhat enjoy, but they don't hit your buttons and really enrapture  you like they do those whose minds are much more in sync with the wavelength most entertainment is in.  The box that most entertainment takes place in is very small, there really is no limit to it.  I get that we can be entertained going for a walk, sitting and looking at nature, but I already did that today :) I now feel like sitting on my butt and vegging out to something.

I am not really referring to shows that discuss or are about sd tier 2 values.  I am talking about shows that are just for fun and entertainment, not for learning, but have a quality to them that is appealing to yellow/turqu mind.  For me I would like something with more slow pace,  outside of any kind of society, not a power struggle, not heavy, sort of a flowing adventure.  Not forced feeling, authentic, not preachy, funny but not meanspirited, not a lot of editing.  Not even dramatic lol, just a fun thing to observe and get invested in and  be curious about.  i would like to see scenes where the presence of the scene is important, even the texture of the walls, etc, and you feel sort of with the characters and they do their thing.  

You see something like this would be fun for me, but I have never seen anything close to it.  The closest would maybe be Mr bean but thats still pretty far off.

I feel like anyone actually at tier 2 can be entertained by nearly anything. That’s kind of a perk of systems thinking. 

Combine sufficient understanding of any tier one category and another and you’re already in the territory of infinite interactions. I like to watch this guy’s stuff on stage orange medicine. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY