Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Adrian325

The infinity ♾️ symbol is between your eyes 

5 posts in this topic

I'm just goin within on LSD and got this understanding. I would like some other perspectives. They're all valid and true and welcome... So,the blind spot in-between your eyes where everything disappears. I gather from this everything arises. Duality,non duality and the empty space in-between. Two eye sockets that if you draw an infinity symbol around them,the point where they all connect is at that blind spot. There's also a really cool pressure point there as well.... And I think about this ?    ps. I've also been goin in and out of a separate recursion since about 10 pm when just now this topic of conversation hit me and felt compelled to throw it up on here. I'm thankful for this

Edited by Adrian325

That’s a pretty cool way of seeing that. Can’t say has ever crossed my mind. Not sure there’s actually anything in it mind as at the end of the day it’s just a symbol. But quite interesting to say the least. I do wonder though if anyone is ever gonna take notice of Leo when he says ‘don’t post whilst high’ ?

Well,I'm very lucid at the same time. Felt like this could be taken a number of ways. The symbol could be a map leading to great insight if one investigates. If I said what happened to me exactly,I would have to post an entire trip report. That is funny though and thank you for your feedback. I really appreciate it

Edited by Adrian325

@Adrian325  It sounds to me as if you're contemplating non-existence and non-perception by thinking about what lies in the blind spot between your eyes, but that your mind is giving far too much importance to that spot in particular.

12 hours ago, kinesin said:

@Adrian325  It sounds to me as if you're contemplating non-existence and non-perception by thinking about what lies in the blind spot between your eyes, but that your mind is giving far too much importance to that spot in particular.

The insight came from my higher mind and was far more than thinkin. Everything is Imaginary and everything matters, breadcrumbs everywhere if you allow your higher mind to guide you. Why do we have two imaginary eyes? (You've never seen your own face) When you channel your true self,your body can move like a puppet,and when your hand draws something in the air automatically,you may wanna pay attention and investigate.. my intuition tells me not to disclose every detail of how this came to me but it's far more than what it appears on the surface. It all depends on how much I really want to understand and how much I surrender with complete trust and an open mind that I may have grace to be shown...it's just one eye ?️. No head,no face. Just a void that spews reality into existence.

Thank you for your feedback ♾️❤️

Edited by Adrian325