Nadie

Should I Stay Or Should I Go?

11 posts in this topic

Hi everyone.

I have a strong instinct that I should leave my partner. Even though living with him makes my life easier in a practical sense, eg. free rent and food. 

I feel like the negativity and stress that he emits cancel out any practical benefits. If I move out I may struggle financially, but at least I will be free and honest. Perhaps for the first time in my life.

Thoughts? Anyone else been in a similar situation? Will the financial stress be a price worth paying (ha) for not having to deal with somebody else's issues and instead being able to focus my energy fully on positive self-growth and healing?

No obvious judgements please. I'm fully aware of how terrible this post sounds. 

@Nadie Please, this is not negative. I have politely removed myself from a lot of negative energetic influences myself. Energy gets transmitted and if you hang out with people who lower your energy then yours will be similar. We can't help it. 

Reality is non dual. I'm sure you are fully aware of what this means. But for the purposes of repitition we are one with our environment, so the nonsense has to go, because you're going to have a hard time keeping attention on yourself if you are always "relating" to what's going around you, and then having to manage it. 

@Nadie get out and build your own life. Life is too short to waste on someone else's issues. Once you get rid of all the trivial drama, life will become real. Of course you will struggle, have regretful moments, have fears and doubts but after all is said and done, you will know deep down you have made the right decision. 

@Nadie Make yourself a list of the pro and cons. And be honest with yourself. Dont relly on other people validating your opinion.

10 hours ago, Nadie said:

Hi everyone.

I have a strong instinct that I should leave my partner. Even though living with him makes my life easier in a practical sense, eg. free rent and food. 

I feel like the negativity and stress that he emits cancel out any practical benefits. If I move out I may struggle financially, but at least I will be free and honest. Perhaps for the first time in my life.

Thoughts? Anyone else been in a similar situation? Will the financial stress be a price worth paying (ha) for not having to deal with somebody else's issues and instead being able to focus my energy fully on positive self-growth and healing?

Nobody has the answer, not for ourselves and not for you diffidently.

However, statistics have shown that vulnerability is a major factor in living a sturdy well being life. 

The rest is up to you OP. 

@Nadie Nadie,

The more I contemplate on your situation (or what I imagine of it - so please forgive me for any projections I have) the more I think that this is a no brainier.

Think about all those people who stay in abusive relationships just for the security, I don't think any one of them were healthy people, more like dependant and afraid of something that was not going to happen.

If your intention is to awaken, then what do you actually need financially anyway? I remember when I moved away for the forst time, and I had a lot of possessions with me which I lost in a fire one night. I temporarily moved in with a friend and ended up sharing with my friend for six months. I didn't even have a laptop and quickly realized for the forst time that I didn't actually need any of the things that I thought I couldn't live without.  These days I have nothing, I live very simply and I don't even work full time because I want all my energy for awakening. 

It makes sense to me, and I'm so much less stresses out without all the extra things I have to think about. Now all I do is immerse myself in the self. And it's great!

Hope this inspires, because when you out your focus on the self and you're ready, life will assist you.

On 11/14/2016 at 11:13 PM, Nadie said:

Hi everyone.

In my perspective this isn't s healthy relationship so I'd leave. You will both hurt each other the longer you stay.

Just leave, follow your intuitions, use your  senses.

see,hear,smell,taste,touch-Even dogs have these 5 senses, but guess what, you aren't a dog, you are a human, it means u have imagination and intuition. Your intuition tells you to leave, so follow it!

On 15/11/2016 at 6:13 AM, Nadie said:

Should I Stay Or Should I Go?

Yes, you have our implicit permission to leave the poor guy and follow your true path.

No, seriously... be true to yourself.