StarStruck

Sex brings up trauma

2 posts in this topic

Usually I don't enjoy romantic or sensual sex. When I have sex it is usually very hard and it is sex based on lust. To make it more graphic. 

Some girls really like that. Girls that are as psychopathic as me I guess but most girls don't like that. Especially if it is your gf or wife, it is not appropriate sex I think. 

It is definitely a trauma related kink. I was physically abused as a kid and probably this is way to act it out. 

I'm already in trauma healing and I did a lot of EMDR to process my past but apparently there is still unprocessed stuff in my psyche. 

By the way, I think it is OK to be masculine and dominate a girl but it becomes problematic if you have sex with her like you are punishing her. 

@StarStruck

Sounds like you have difficulties around consent. 

It's not ok to be masculine and dominate a girl without her consent. You are assuming girls want this, this is very dangerous territory and you could get punished yourself. Perhaps you want this, thinking about your previous trauma? 

How are you addressing this before sex, are you talking this through with the girl first?