Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rd5555

Finished the life purpose course, question on daily exercises

4 posts in this topic

Finished the life purpose course which is amazing, and just wondering whether we are meant to do all of the below practices everyday simulatenously?

1: Read Me sheet daily
2: Look at vision board
3: Contemplate: what is life purpose
4: Reviewing goals on a daily basis

As this is 4 habits at a time, i thought the advice is always to start with one habit at a time. because isn't it hard to maintain 4 habits at once?

Haha. It's a lot more exercises than the above to do daily. If you are serious you will do each one of them. I was lazy didn't do them for long and now i regretted it and retaking the course slowly with the purpose of extracting every drop of value from it by taking notes and contemplating stuff.

Because it's so hard i avoid doing it. If you really want to belong to the 5% you have better chances by doing all the exercises daily. The ones you skipped also. 

Which are visualization, thinking about death, affirmations, values and strengths evaluation and i would add concentration practice to the mix because it's very important. But yeah i understand that it's extremely hard to do those every day. The most important thing if i had to choose is to contemplate your life purpose. Of course i was lazy and didn't do it but think about the snowball effect this has. Only 10' contemplating your life purpose one time is powerful. Think about doing this for 2 years without skipping a day. There is no way that you will not find a way to refine and realize your purpose. If i am breaking a rule please hide my post. 

Edited by BlackMaze

Ide say don't a glass ceiling on yourself. Just because Leo says you can only do one at a time, doesn't mean you can't do more. that's a general prescription. I would say to push yourself. Just like lifting weights in the gym, do as much as you can and then a little more. Don't do less than you can just because Leo said to only do one at a time. If you have the extra time, why not do something productive? That being said that's just my perspective and I could be wrong.