Eternal Unity

Communication with my Spirit Guide

40 posts in this topic

5d

Spirit Guide: 5d is often called the density of “balanced polarity”. At this level of awareness the ascending being will still be inherently STO or STS, depending on where they came from. But they will now know that they must also balance their polarity with some of the opposite polarity.

The 5d STO being will know that she must be willing to receive with an open heart from all those that would give to her, SO THAT she can give her great service. She will become a powerful force for change in the world because she is now, for the first time, really beginning to channel energies through herself rather than simply giving from her own small store of personal energy.

The 5d STS being, by contrast, will know that he must be willing to give to others around him, to feed them and to nurture them, SO THAT they will remain faithful and loyal to him and continue always to give him what he demands. He becomes a “benevolent tyrant” and might very well be admired, respected and even loved by his subjects. At 4d you find “bosses” but at 5d you find “leaders”. Here you find beings who inspire followers and unite them with their vision. Powerful corporate CEOs and admired national presidents are perfect examples of this level of consciousness.

As 5d really is about a deep knowing of how to give to get (or how to get to give) and because it is based on the wisdom of knowing how to manage the self and the other, it is very aptly called the density of wisdom.

5d consciousness is represented in your body by your throat chakra. It is all about powerful expression.

At some point the 5d being will awaken a little more, too. At some point, eventually, she will tire of all the endless cycles upon cycles of life in which she tries to change the world in order to make it different from what it is. At some point she will begin to wonder what it is all really about. “What is the point of all this endless service of the self or the other,” she will wonder. For indeed she will have noticed that there is a simple rule that seems to work, always:

What you do to another you do to yourself.

And at this point she might be ready to choose to make the leap to the realization that the separation between “self” and “other” is only illusory, that, in fact, All is One. If she does, 6d consciousness dawns upon on her.

March 13th, 2022.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

On 14/03/2022 at 8:28 AM, Eternal Unity said:

5d

Spirit Guide: 5d is often called the density of “balanced polarity”. At this level of awareness the ascending being will still be inherently STO or STS, depending on where they came from. But they will now know that they must also balance their polarity with some of the opposite polarity.

The 5d STO being will know that she must be willing to receive with an open heart from all those that would give to her, SO THAT she can give her great service. She will become a powerful force for change in the world because she is now, for the first time, really beginning to channel energies through herself rather than simply giving from her own small store of personal energy.

The 5d STS being, by contrast, will know that he must be willing to give to others around him, to feed them and to nurture them, SO THAT they will remain faithful and loyal to him and continue always to give him what he demands. He becomes a “benevolent tyrant” and might very well be admired, respected and even loved by his subjects. At 4d you find “bosses” but at 5d you find “leaders”. Here you find beings who inspire followers and unite them with their vision. Powerful corporate CEOs and admired national presidents are perfect examples of this level of consciousness.

As 5d really is about a deep knowing of how to give to get (or how to get to give) and because it is based on the wisdom of knowing how to manage the self and the other, it is very aptly called the density of wisdom.

5d consciousness is represented in your body by your throat chakra. It is all about powerful expression.

At some point the 5d being will awaken a little more, too. At some point, eventually, she will tire of all the endless cycles upon cycles of life in which she tries to change the world in order to make it different from what it is. At some point she will begin to wonder what it is all really about. “What is the point of all this endless service of the self or the other,” she will wonder. For indeed she will have noticed that there is a simple rule that seems to work, always:

What you do to another you do to yourself.

And at this point she might be ready to choose to make the leap to the realization that the separation between “self” and “other” is only illusory, that, in fact, All is One. If she does, 6d consciousness dawns upon on her.

March 13th, 2022.

I love this! :D

I ABSOLUTELY B| cannot relate though I'm open minded, your experiences seem so unique and individual. 

I am now just digging deeper into my spirituality so I am opening myself up to many new perspectives thank you for sharing :) 

May I ask, do you have any resources or personal ideas about these other dimensions that help a beginner like myself better? :D 

@Esilda

Great to hear!

There are various resources about the dimensions and densities of consciousness across the net, I believe. Articles and so forth.

Books by Dolores Cannon, Dr. Michael Newton, Daniel Scranton, Barbara Marciniak.

The Law of One Channelings - contains info about dimensions and densities.

Podcasts and YouTube pages of Aaron Abke.

The YouTube channel "Open Your Reality" By Chad.

The Work of Christina Lopes.

Keep spiraling and enjoy the journey, 

Greg

Edited by Eternal Unity
Resources

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

@Eternal Unity

14 minutes ago, Eternal Unity said:

@Esilda

Great to hear!

There are various resources about the dimensions and densities of consciousness across the net, I believe. Articles and so forth.

Books by Dolores Cannon, Dr. Michael Newton, Daniel Scranton, Barbara Marciniak.

The Law of One Channelings - contains info about dimensions and densities.

Podcasts and YouTube pages of Aaron Abke.

The YouTube channel "Open Your Reality" By Chad.

The Work of Christina Lopes.

Keep spiraling and enjoy the journey, 

Greg

Thank you so much for the resources I can tell you've got a great pure energy to you making you a positive person to talk to on these subjects! :D 

I will read related books right away as fast as I can get my hands on them! :) 

Thank you for extending your kindness :)

What do you mean by spiraling? :P (yeah I'm a bit confused sometimes lol)

This is very exciting!

@Esilda lol ? it's great that you're excited. It is an exciting journey. That's what spiraling means: to keep journeying, keep exploring, find your spiritual path, and more.

Edited by Eternal Unity

@Eternal Unity Right on! :) 

This nervous world... Wait... I'm the one that's nervous here not the world :P .

Thank you darl!

@Eternal Unity When was the first time you spoke with a spirit guide and how did it begin? :D 

Edited by Esilda

@Esilda

June 21st, 2018. I came home after the final day of classes of my third academy year and laid on my bed, edging toward sleep, felt a kind of protective bubble, like I was tired and full of energy simultaneously. It made me very calm and I felt a close presence of guidance. It was friday afternoon and very quiet.

I thought out: 'Is someone there'? 'If there is, break the silence'. 

Immediately, A strong wild blew across my room.

I had suspected but I wasn't sure before. Now, I understood I really had astral guidance and a mystical experience is at hand. Who are you? I asked (telepathically). One of my neighbors swiched on the radio and I heard a lady singing. So, okay, I received an answer - My guide is of female energy. I was into dimensions back then and about at the stage you, @Esilda , find yourself right now. So I asked, "At which dimension you reside?"

A woodpecker outside knocked 7 times at a tree which stood out my window. I smiled and said okay, I got an answer to that, too. 

That is the sort of communication I had for about a year. Lying down, asking questions, wait for answers. They didn't always came. Sometimes my energy centers were opaque and much communication couldn't be transmitted to me, at other times it was clear as blue sky. 

In 2020, I decided to have a written account of my exchanges. I have enough correspondence to fill a 900 page book. And it will be my dream to publish such a book, although many had already done so. Spiritual teachers of the 20th century and more modern ones... I plan to do something original. To infuse the wisdom I have received through a fictional universal setting, sort of a cross between Lord of the Rings and Star Wars. And I plan to insert New Age elements as well.

Anyway, we'll see how it goes.

Peace & Love,

Greg

@Esilda An Extra-Special for you.

6d

Spirit Guide: At the 6th density there is no more polarity. The STO and STS streams converge. It matters not which path you trod before. Now all paths are one path. And because the 6d being knows that All is truly One, this density is often called the density of Unity Consciousness.

It is represented in your body in the third-eye chakra. The aspect of self that observes what is. That takes it all in. That resides in loving acceptance and surrender.

The 6d being’s “natural” body is a light-form. A pure expression of bright light. But the 6d consciousness CAN still experience itself in a human body, for example, and this is the highest level of consciousness that one can attain whilst still attached to a dense body. But when you meet such a being outside of incarnation, you will see it as it really is: a bright light-form.

The sixth density of consciousness is a truly beautiful place to find yourself in. This is the level of awareness in which you finally have a good and useful grasp of the meaning of life in this system of reality and are able to enjoy it to the full without constantly tripping yourself and hurting yourself.

I shall explain: To enter the sixth density is to experience that you are One with All That Is. And so you live a life that is congruent with that truth. For example: you only put out what you want back. And you therefore only get back that which you want to experience. Life becomes a lot more harmonious and peaceful. But at the same time you are able to enjoy all the fruits of the illusion of separation. You can play and love and explore. You can taste and feel. You can live in a wonderfully complex human body on Planet Earth (or a different body on another planet, for that matter). You can have all these wonderful experiences that separation provides and yet, at the same time, you can simply choose to forgo fear and suffering.

The 6d being knows that he is One with Life. He knows, when he meets you, that you and he are two faces of the same eternal, infinite Source of All. He knows also that he is the creator of his own reality and that he is constantly bringing all his experiences to himself by his deepest beliefs. He therefore dedicates some of his time and energy to learning to heal the beliefs he holds which bring him results he finds undesirable. In this way he masters his thoughts and choices. In this way, in fact, he masters himself. Though, from the perspective of the 3d being, even a 4d being is of a more ascended consciousness, I myself would not consider a being to have attained mastery until they have attained at least the 6th density of consciousness. Before this they are still experiencing inner-conflict, suffering and pain. Before this they are still creating fear and undesirable dramas in their lives. The 6d being rises above this. And it is precisely because the 6d being rises above fear, pain and suffering that these things cease to drive him to evolve any further. Below 6d his evolution was driven by his desire to move away from that which he did not wish to experience. By a kind of a “running away” motivation. At the 6d level his motivation changes to a “running towards”. That is to say, the 6d being, as a direct consequence of his level of consciousness, no longer finds himself having “negative” experiences. This allows him the deep peace and stillness necessary to truly observe “what is”. In that state he can see quite clearly who he really is and how, from the deepest depths of his Soul, he wishes to respond to life. In this state of truly still BEing he can clearly see his own true purpose. He can see himself as he is and he can see life as it is. He can see what the perfect fit between himself and all of life is. He can see EXACTLY why he is in this particular here and now. And so, from this place, the 6d being responds and delivers to all of Life his Greatest Gift.

And THIS is the motivation of the 6d being: neither to serve the other nor the self. For that is an irrelevant thought at this level of existence. No. Neither to give nor to get. None of these things. But indeed, simply to find and express his truest nature, moment by moment. And doing so cannot be anything other than him giving his greatest gift. It cannot be any other than that which is MOST desired and needed by the Life that he finds around himself at that time. He MUST, by divine right order, be the perfect response at the perfect time to Life’s needs, there and then.

But of course we, by now, know the way life works, don’t we? We know that:

What you put out is what you get back.

Right?

So I am sure you can imagine what our 6d friend’s life is like. He is giving his greatest gift and this is his highest joy. And so Life responds by giving Its greatest gift right back to him! It can do no other! So he finds himself living a remarkably abundant life.

And just as it is true that what the 6d being does, is to give his greatest gift, so too is it so that this is the means of his continued growth, expansion and evolution. Anything that you do repeatedly you will get better at. Your skill and capacity will increase. And so much more so if you really love what you are doing. And so it is that the 6d being will come to truly master the giving of his gift. His reach will become great. His impact very large indeed. And all this will become close to effortless for him.

At about this point it might very well dawn upon him that the work he is doing is indirect. That is to say that the gift he is giving is by way of working with metaphors or representations rather than the thing itself. At about this point he will be ready to come to an understanding of the true nature of the energy behind the metaphors. He will realize that he has been working with the realm of story rather than the true energy and ISness of life itself. As all this dawns for him, so it will become time for him to awaken yet further and to evolve one more step up the ladder, to the 7th density of consciousness.

7d

Spirit Guide: I myself am of 7d consciousness. This is my home in this reality and I currently reside here.

Greg: Yes, you communicated this to me at our first contact, back in 2018. Doesn’t that mean you must have 6d, 5d, 4d… right the way down to 1d within you?

Spirit Guide: No, no. You have it somewhat “inside out”. One can penetrate this reality as deeply as one is called to – or as deeply as one wishes. You, for example, penetrated right down to the 3d level. So you have a version of self, an Inner-Self, at 4d, 5d, 6d, 7d and at the Density of Oneness. This is all WITHIN YOU.  But you don’t, as it happens, have a 2d or a 1d self. This is provided for you by other consciousnesses. (I use the term "other" here relatively) Those who help you by making up your body and the planet around you, for example. But you, yourself, do not have 2d and 1d outer-selves.

I am of 7d consciousness. I have not been called to penetrate any deeper than this. I do not have lower density consciousnesses within me.

Greg: Okay, that makes sense. So I have an Inner-Self at 4d?

Spirit Guide: Yes. All 3d beings do. But you should know that you are very rapidly awakening. You, and others around you who are ascending, are raising the density of your consciousness whilst still remaining invested in a 3d world. You are becoming your own Inner-Selves whilst still walking the Earth. It is, I must tell you, a very beautiful thing to observe happening!

Greg: So we might still be in a 3d world but that doesn’t mean we have to be of 3d consciousness?

Spirit Guide: No, indeed. You can attain anything up to, and including, 6d consciousness whilst still incarnated.

Greg: Okay – so why no higher than that? Why can’t we get to 7d?

Spirit Guide: Attachment to a dense body, such as a human body, implies certain things that are quite simply incompatible with 7d consciousness.

Let me tell you about that:

7d has been called the magical density because, at this level of awareness, one becomes one with all form – and therefore formless. You are beyond the illusions of dense matter. You are a direct part of the primal energy that is the very Life of this reality. You are, at this level, quite close to the Oneness of it all. At 7d you partake in the creation of this reality by directly working with the energy and the consciousness templates that make up this reality. Some part of your mind is occupied with some great task upon which the realties experienced in the lower densities depend for their very existence. Some, for example, are holding the frames of planetary consciousness or of galactic consciousness. Some are holding the frame of the consciousness of Human Body or of some other animal or of an electron or a photon. At the 7th density of consciousness our perspective is very different from yours. It does not appear to us as if a photon is “less” than a galaxy. They are very different patterns, but the one is in no way inferior to the other. Neither is a planet “more” or “less” than a species of animal. It’s all just different patterns. But not all 7d beings are pattern holders. There are many other employments for the mind at this level. Some undertake the task, of being a Watcher: that is to say, being a special kind of “observing” consciousness. Ones that collapse the huge range of possibilities inherent in the interaction of all these patterns into a small range of actualized expression. There are many others: Speakers, Seeders, Recyclers, Interventionists and more. We talked about it not so long ago. Pattern Holders. Consciousness Constructs. Each being, at the 7th density of consciousness, directly working with the formless energy of this reality to allow the magnificently multifarious forms and expressions that constitute this reality to exist.

But in order to do what we do, we at 7d must, by definition, be everywhere. There cannot be a restriction on where or when we can find ourselves. We are everywhere, always.  And so a dense body with all its limitations is just not possible for one at this level of awareness. Certainly, such a body could be imagined into existence in an instant with almost no effort at all. But if I were to do this, if I were to imagine such a body for myself (and I could certainly do so) then I would not be able to limit my perspective enough to believe that I am inside that body and not also everywhere else at the same time too. I simply could not do that and still retain my 7d consciousness. If I want to experience myself inside a dense body I must do as you have done. As all your readers have done. I must lower my consciousness further and enter at least the 6th density.

Greg: Well now! That would be awesome! I’d LOVE to have you come to earth as a human being. I’d LOVE it if you would do that! Why haven’t you become 6d or lower and incarnated?

Spirit Guide: We are digressing again. The reasons that I have done as I have and that you have done as you have, have to do with our true natures and our purposes. I would not have been able to enter any deeper than I have without causing deep violation in the rules of this reality without causing great harm. This is why YOU had to do this for me. 

And instantly I can sense your intrigue! You are suddenly exploding with questions. And every one of them will lead us further from the course of this conversation. So I will promise you one more conversation. In the next communication – after we're done with densities I will tell what I am doing in this reality what my function and purpose has been and in so doing I will conclude, for the time being, the journey with you. I will give you some great insight into who I truly am. And from this, perhaps, you will gain some deeper insight into who you truly are. But between now and then, you will have to rely on one of your very poorest skills - patience.

And with that I shall return our attention to 7d consciousness. At this level of consciousness it is so that all the experiences that, to you, seem to be separate process, are really the same one process. Thinking, feeling, seeing, knowing, creating, expressing, dreaming, fantasizing, smelling, tasting. All of these processes are, for the 7d being, one process.

Greg: I don’t understand that…

Spirit Guide: Imagine for a moment that there was no distinction for you between sight and hearing. Imagine you had one perceptual field in which sights and sounds all played out together. Perhaps you could imagine that you “see” the world around you but it gains an extra layer of texture based upon the noises being created around you. You “see” a tree, for example, but you also see an extra texture on it because the wind makes the leaves sigh. 

Now imagine that all your other senses: tactile, emotional, olfactory, taste… all of them… are all in the same way an indivisible part of this sense-scape.

Now imagine that there is no difference between your sensing of the tree and your creative imagination of it. To look at the tree is to know that you willed it to be so. You know that you can change your perspective, hold another intention, and the tree will change form. It looks as it does BECAUSE you are imagining it as you are.

That is what it is like to be of 7d consciousness. It is, as I say, the density of pure magic. At this level, your will is made manifest.

The 7th density is represented in your body by the crown chakra.

Beings of the 7th density don’t really evolve and change. There is nothing more that we can become inside this reality. There is nothing that we are apart from and nothing that we cannot know or experience. It is all available to us. So we simply do as we have agreed to do: we undertake the role we have been called to and we experience the Life that exists here. We do this for exactly as long as it is required and then, when the task is done, we leave this system. Or perhaps we penetrate more deeply into it and gain a different experience entirely.

There are specific points in the great cycles of creation when 7d beings collectively change roles and shift perspectives. When some leave this reality and others enter. This is busy happening now. I will address this subject at greater length in due course when I talk about “time”.

If one wishes to leave this system entirely, the only way to do so is from the level of the 7th density consciousness. If a 7d being gives ALL of Its creations back to the system of life. If It releases all Its creations as a gift of Love, then It begins to balance Itself perfectly. It attains true Oneness of spirit and, metaphorically speaking, It opens Its eyes to a new awakening as a Density of Oneness consciousness.

March 15th, 2022.

Density of Oneness

Spirit Guide: It is very hard indeed to say anything at all about the density of oneness because any attempt to define it, is to limit it. And this density has no limitations. So I will offer you some thoughts that will point you in the direction of understanding, but please remember that this density is actually the doorway and the destination. It is the process and the end-goal. This is where you are One with the Oneness. This density of consciousness is that which contains this whole reality and also contains all other realities. For this reason it is the portal through which you may leave this reality and enter another. But it is SO much more than just a gateway. It is Oneness. To be at one with the Oneness is an experience for which there are no words. Perfect completion. Wholeness. Home. Belonging. Centeredness. Being completely seen for all that you are and wholly loved exactly as you are. These kinds of thoughts are the best I can offer for what it might be like but, as I say, they are just words and they do no justice, truly, to the experience. Bliss beyond anything anyone here in separation is able to imagine lies there. Peace that transcends anything I can even hint at.

Greg: But, doesn’t the density of oneness also include all the negative stuff? I mean if it has all the joyful and peaceful stuff… what happens to the fearful, angry and sad stuff that it surely also encompasses?

Spirit Guide: Perfect comprehension happens to it.

At that level of awareness there is nothing at all that is beyond the scope of your mind. Your mind IS the universal mind. You perfectly know and understand absolutely everything that ever was, is, or will be. To bring your inquiring consciousness to something is to gain the WHOLE of the understanding of it. It is simply not possible under those circumstances to have a “negative” response or feeling about something. And such a deep and perfect comprehension IS bliss. You see that everything is a work of creative art. And it is ALL beautiful. You love, love, love EVERYTHING. All perspectives are your perspective and so there is nothing that you feel called to change. There is nothing that is problematic. Nothing that is incomplete. All IS. You are One with the All. And All is perfect.

Until…

Until you come to decide, to choose, to WILL that something should in some way be created somewhere in a way that would please you more. And promptly, in that moment, you are a part of Life that has created some imbalance within yourself. In that instant you find yourself inside a reality. If it is THIS reality that you find yourself in, then you find yourself at the 7th density of consciousness, ready to plunge as deep as you need to go to fulfill that desire. And so the game, for you, begins again.

This density of consciousness is represented inside your body in your Inner-Heart chakra. This 8th chakra is hidden, it might seem to you, deep within the 4th chakra. Many highly spiritual people who have actively meditated their entire lives do not find this chakra – mostly because they do not know to seek it. But it is there and it is the place where source-energy enters your being and nourishes you. No life would be possible for you if this chakra was not, at least to some extent, open and allowing energy to flow. This chakra has been very poetically described by some of the most ancient spiritual and mystical traditions. Look for descriptions such as a jewel hidden in the centre of the city of your heart… and a flower within the flower of your heart…. These kinds of ideas. You have not read much of such scriptures so these are not easily available to me to address. But you can seek them out. The truth of the 8th chakra is not really new. And the ideas that you will find expressed in the ancient traditions is that it is the most beautiful and precious thing you can possibly find. That it is elusive and that it takes commitment to find. That it is hidden deep, deep, deep inside your heart. 

You have, in your meditations, found this 8th Chakra. I would urge you, if at all possible, to show others the way. To assist those, who wish it, to find this also.

Greg: I’ll do that.

Spirit Guide: That is good. But remember, YOU cannot take them there. The best you can do is point the way. If they are ready and willing your pointing will be all they need. If they are not, then nothing you can say will take them there. But I make a subtle point. I agree with you that this would be a wonderful gift for you to give.

March 16th, 2022.

Spirit Guide: If you travel inside the 4th dimension, as you currently are, you do so in a time-like fashion. The easiest way for me to explain that concept is to begin with the bright light at the center. That is the universal singularity and is also where the event commonly known as the “Big Bang” occured.

Let’s begin there.

At the beginning of time a vast quantity of energy is expressed at the Big Bang. From there, the energy expands into the funnel “above” or “after” (depending on your perspective) the singularity. As it expands, so the energy cools and condenses into less energetic states. It becomes matter. Space and time are already there.

There is more expansion and more cooling. And in this matrix of super-excited proto-matter, beings come and play. Perhaps you’d call them creator-beings. In a way they are like children playing in a stream of water (and they don’t mind me saying so either). They make patterns in the stream and watch as those patterns play out, spinning and whirling away, as the energy and matter continues to expand. And, from here on out, the story gets more and more complex. Too complex for a single communication. The basic point is that there are more and more consciousnesses that come to play and to make and hold patterns in the energy, at every level of scale. Very early on, at the smallest scales, the energy is knit into sub-atomic particles. And then atoms and later molecules. At a larger scale the expanding gasses are given twists and swirls and, as a consequence of these playing consciousnesses, proto galaxies begin to form. And then, later, as those galaxies take shape, stars and planets are spun together inside those young galaxies.

And so, as the matter and energy of the universe become quite cool and there are many very well defined structures knit out of the available energy. And so it is that, at this point, you will find well-defined galaxies including discrete young suns and planets spinning and cycling like wheels within wheels as a consequence of the games of those creative consciousnesses.

From here the expansion continues. Energy expands and matter moves further apart. Stars and galaxies move further and further from each other, seemingly rushing away from each other into an ever expanding night. And from where you are right now inside this time-like progression it certainly might seem as if they will continue to expand eternally outward, as the expansion seems to just go faster and faster.

But, if one steps outside of the bubble of space and time, one can see that there is an equatorial high-point to all of this. Things only expand so far before they begin to contract.

Greg: The universe won't expand forever?

Spirit Guide: No. There will come a time when the energies driving the expansion will dissipate, and the energies holding things together will take over - pulling everything “back together” again.

Greg: You mean the universe will contract?

Spirit Guide: Yes, I just said so. Everything will, quite literally, “fall into place”

Then the matter and energy of the universe moves back towards singularity. As it does, it goes faster and faster. Galaxies begin to draw together. Space begins to shrink. And, at last, as the matter and energy of the universe begins to rush towards itself, it begins to heat up as it compacts again. As the matter of the universe rushes towards itself it begins to collide. Large objects are smashed together and broken into smaller objects. Molecular chains are broken. Then atoms are smashed into a super-hot soup of sub-atomic particles, then pure energy and then - singularity. The Big Crunch. At this point time slows down to a dead halt. All time is now. All space is here. All matter is energy and all energy is one energy. All is One. Singularity!

Greg: Wouldn't it mean that we will no longer exist?

Spirit Guide: Not in physical form. But you will always exist. You cannot not exist. You are that which Is.

Greg: What will happen after the universe collapses?

Spirit Guide: The whole process will start over again. There will be another so-called Big Bang, and another universe will be born. It will expand and contract. And then it will do the same thing all over again. And again. And again. Forever and ever. World without end. This is the breathing in and breathing out of God.

Greg: Well, this is all, again, very interesting - but it has very little to do with my everyday life.

Spirit Guide: Spending an inordinate amount of time trying to unravel the deepest mysteries of the universe is probably not the most efficient use of your life. Yet there are benefits to be gained from these simple layman’s allegories and descriptions of the Larger Process.

Greg: Which is?

Spirit Guide: The understanding that all things are cyclical - including life itself. Understanding about the life of the universe will help you to understand about the life of the universe inside you. Life moves in cycles. Everything is cyclical. Everything. When you understand this, you become more able to enjoy the Process - not merely endure it. All things move cyclically. There is a natural rhythm to life, and everything moves to that rhythm; everything goes with that flow. Wise is the one who understands this.

March 22nd, 2022.

Greg: Hello, spirit of guidance.

Spirit Guide: I am here, my friend.

Greg: I am a little puzzled by something. Quite confused, in fact.

Spirit Guide: Have you noticed how some of our very best conversations, featuring some of the richest realizations begin when you take that position? When you are willing to admit to your internal dissonance, describe it carefully and then open yourself to a new transcendent understanding you do a special kind of magic. An alchemical transformation. Lead into Gold. Fear and discomfort into love and delight. And of course we are going to do the same thing right now. And it all begins when you describe your difficulty. So, go ahead. What puzzles you, my friend?

Greg: How would you define me?

Spirit Guide: A spark of eternal, divine light who has chosen to express itself as Love, who is currently, momentarily, experiencing incarnation as a human being on Planet Earth.

Greg: Thank you. I needed to be reminded of that.

Spirit Guide: You already know this. Why can't you remind yourself?

Greg: Well, I could. I wanted your company, as well.

Spirit Guide: I am always with you. There isn't a single moment in all of NOW that I am not with you.

Greg: Then why can't I call on your assistance whenever I wish?

Spirit Guide: You most certainly can!

Greg: For the last week I sat every day at my laptop and tried to produce an intuitive conversation with you and received nothing in return.

Spirit Guide: Why do you think that is?

Greg: I guess I am not always aware of your presence. Sometimes I sit here and nothing comes. Sometimes I get bits and pieces, but they don’t hang together correctly and I know it’s not right and I end up deleting what I have written. But mostly I just don’t FEEL it. Mostly the feeling is that I should be doing something other than writing. Is that laziness? Procrastination? I don’t know. I thought to ask you about it.

Spirit Guide: Oh, I definitely can help you with this. But I have a question of my own for you before I answer yours:

What is different when you DO manage to write something?

Greg: Everything! I might have months and months of struggling and then, one morning I just wake up and I feel different. I feel ready.

Spirit Guide: And then?

Greg: And then it’s usually quite easy. I sit down and write. It’s not exactly effortless. Getting the info is “heavy lifting”. And getting it all straight in my mind takes a lot of work. The writing itself is easy enough. And then there’s a bit of editing and cleaning up to make sure the words represent, as perfectly as possible, the concepts that I originally received. So it takes work, certainly. But it flows and I feel I can do it.

Spirit Guide: So it goes from sticky and impossible to suddenly quite doable.

Greg: Yes, exactly.

Spirit Guide: And? What changes? What are you doing differently on these occasions when it is doable?

Greg: I was hoping you could tell me. Then I can just always do whatever it is and I’ll just be able to get on with my writing!

Spirit Guide: My dear, sweet child. Do you not see? You are not doing anything different when you can successfully write. It is simply so that you have some wildly inappropriate expectations the rest of the time. You believe that there should be a release through you, and from me, within some kind of a regular time period that you can control. But this is just not so.

When I speak to and through you, I do not simply speak to human consciousness. I speak at very specific intervals when human consciousness is ready for what I have to say. Sometimes, when consciousness is transforming relatively rapidly on Earth, I might have a rapid succession of things to say. Then you will be kept busy by me. Sometimes there are blockages that need to be worked out in the collective consciousness of humanity, and what I have to say must wait. Then there is a longer pause. The point is, these things cannot be rushed. And it will most certainly not do to offer information before it’s time. This might actually cause more harm than good.

And then, too, sometimes things are moving along exactly as they should, and nothing need be said for some time.

Beloved one, nothing is by accident and nothing is random about any of this. We are engaged in a very highly purposeful, highly intentional process.

So I ask you to entirely let go of the idea that my releases through you should follow a pattern of regularity that you can depend upon. They will not. They will come when I decide the time is right. And, as you have seen, trying to “force it” doesn’t get you anything. You must be patient. And, alas, so must your readers. For there are those who benefit from our conversations.

So, patience is the first thing that will be required of you going forward. Beyond that I have, what I am sure you will find to be, a very useful recommendation:

Instead of thinking that you must put some time aside to write every day, rather set time aside each day which you call your “tuning in to listen” time. Sit in front of your laptop for this time as it is your style, and what works for you, to record in writing the things that you receive. But please note: you are not sitting down “to write”. You are sitting down “to listen”. If you find what you receive in such a session to be worth recording - write it down. Then do with that as you see fit. If, for example, what you receive on that occasion, takes our central conversation forward, then add that to my communications. If, on the other hand, what you receive on that occasion is only relevant to you and your growth, then this is most certainly not of “less value” than an item for public release. Rather this is of MORE VALUE, as this is a part of you, fulfilling your core purpose. Which is your own self-healing and spiritual growth. Do remember, as you contemplate this, that you are only able to help others, only able to offer healing, only able to receive shareable information to the degree that you are healing yourself and aligning yourself with your divine, Inner-Self. So, working on yourself must come first. Your spiritual awakening IS your purpose. Your spiritual awakening is your own, intensely personal, journey. Everything else, including gifting information to others, is secondary. A beneficial, secondary consequence that comes as a by-product of your true purpose. Nothing more. Nothing less.

To be continued...

March 31st, 2022.

Greg: Can I ask if awakening is not everyone’s purpose?

Spirit Guide: Let’s not get distracted here, shall we? I am talking to you, about you, in this lifetime, now, Greg. So I’ll just answer you briefly and say, no, absolutely not. Everyone has their own journey and they all have their own purpose for why they are here. Those who have chosen to have an ascending lifetime now will share this awakening purpose with you. You are quite a small minority, as far as this goes. That does not contradict that, in the larger sense, all are one. Everyone will awaken eventually. Though, for some, the awakening process is in its infancy and they have many lifetimes for the process to unfold and many more to have it leave an imprint on their souls as powerful as it has been for you.

Speaking of you, this daily discipline of “tuning in to listen” is absolutely crucial. It is very hard indeed to get a message to you, if you are not open to receiving it. Usually, we have to wait for you to ask a question before we can give you the answer. Take what is happening, right here in this very conversation, as an example. It’s actually been some years now that you have been struggling with this very issue. You have been torturing yourself over the fact that you could not easily just sit down and write all the things that you know you feel called to write.

It is not possible for you to have been receiving and transcribing more than you have. Or better than you have. Or faster than you have. Or, rather, to be perfectly accurate: you could have spent time and effort exploring all kinds of peripheral information. You could have taken an infinite number of topics and explored those with me.

You could have been writing all day and all night long about any number of subjects. But that would have meant time, energy and resources would have been diverted away from your core purpose. Which is?

Greg: My own growth and healing.

Spirit Guide: Correct. And if you suspended your own growth and healing?

Greg: Then I would have been even slower and less efficient in receiving the core messages.

Spirit Guide: And if someone else thinks differently, let them do better. Of course there are many who are doing all kinds of good work, receiving all kinds of valuable information. And I have no desire to diminish anything that anyone else is doing. But there is a core message that is yours alone to deliver. No one else can do exactly this work that you are called to do. And, certainly, no one can argue the clarity and fidelity with which you are receiving and transmitting information.

It is time for you to understand that your real-time readers, those who are reading these words as you publish them on this forum and other platforms are your journey mates. In quite a real sense, many of them are your co-creators in that, on the spiritual plane, many of them are consulting with us. It’s actually a bit of a hive of activity here where I am with your Inner-Self. There are many, many Inner-Selves buzzing in and out of communion with us – adding their perspectives and working with us to forge the path we are working on.

But, other than a handful of exceptions, the REAL audience for your work is composed of your future readers. What I mean is that your readership will begin to expand somewhat exponentially in the future. You will see relatively little of this within this lifetime of yours. By a wide margin, your actual audience is waiting for you in a future time frame after you have departed the Earth. Even long, long after you have departed.

I can say this to you now, as it won’t distort your ego to hear this: where your work is now loved very deeply by a very small, niche audience it will, in the distant future, be widely held in very high regard.

I tell you this not to flatter you. I tell you this that you might understand that these ideas that you have that your readers are "waiting", well, that’s just silliness born of a lack of comprehension of who the audience really is. And also for what we are really doing here.

Which brings me, finally, to the core point I wish to make with all this.

You are laboring under the grossly mistaken apprehension in your writing that what you are doing is “receiving information”. And it is true that is an aspect of what you are doing. But it is just the tiniest aspect. What you (as your Inner-Self) and your Inner-Selves’ many co-creators are really doing, is fundamentally recreating this entire reality. Firstly, we are taking it all in. Uploading the entire reality into the collective mind-space that we are holding. Unpacking it. Reconstituting it. And then recreating it anew as an utterly transformed reality. We are collectively outputting a whole new variation of this reality. A variation that includes a place of true Conscious Oneness, deep within this reality. Yes, it is so, that others may then choose which reality they will inhabit: The one without the Unity Conscious sub-reality within it. Or, the one that you are co-creating that is in every way different because it includes a place of true Oneness within it. Obviously your co-creators are choosing the latter with you. Obviously, you are inviting others to join you there. And THAT is the real purpose of your writings. To open a door to that reality for others. You don’t HAVE to do this. There are MANY ways to accomplish this same goal. And we are employing all of the means at our disposal. So you need have no concern about this; we will find a way to reach every soul that needs to be invited. And everyone that will wish to transition to that reality will have the opportunity to do so. But you also wanted to issue this invitation whilst still incarnated upon the Earth. You wanted to share this message. You wanted to get it to the very deepest, densest place that consciousness could sink to. So you took yourself there. And then, once there, you began to awaken. And now you are singing your heart song. Fulfilling your self-determined soul’s purpose which is to issue this beautiful, grand invitation to a truly delightful, heavenly world.

April 1st, 2022.

Here is a short snippet of an edited conversation I had in 2012 with what now I came to know as my spirit guide. Back then, i thought I was just talking to myself - which in an of itself is true - but my concepts of Self and Guides expanded in the last 10 years. I found it in an old journal I had been writing in. wanted to share. Hoping it'll inspire some of you who are following this thread.

-------

Spirit Guide: After your first major awakening in 2010, you have dedicated your life to deepening your connection with the divine. You will live so until your next awakening.

Greg: My next awakening? Is there more than one?

Spirit Guide: Yes. There will be things that your soul will call you to do between your first and your second such experience. So it might feel to you as if there is a large gap between these experiences. But each awakening marks a leap that you are taking in the direction of wholeness and oneness. Each awakening is, in point of fact, the celebration of the evolution of your soul. Each event is your step up to a higher density of consciousness.

Before the events of your first awakening, you were deeply embroiled in the illusions of this world. It is true that you were open to more and seeking, but the things that you thought to be true and important were all the things of the world. Your attachments and priorities were appropriate to that of a third density consciousness. Then you came to a fundamental, new choice. You chose to cease aligning yourself with the illusory world outside of yourself and, instead, to find your connection and your truth within. Shortly thereafter as you became, substantively, a fourth density consciousness, you had your first awakening, your first viewing of the beast, the Buddhist Ox. You have continued to grow and evolve since then. It is an inevitability that you will reach and transcend additional boundaries in the densities of consciousness in due course.

*My second major awakening happened in June of 2012.

*My knowledge of the densities of consciousness back then was very basic and incomplete. I understand it more fully now. I am still researching the subject.

Edited: April 9th, 2022.

Edited by Eternal Unity

Spirit Guide: I am you, and you are me, remember? When you are aspiring to your highest good, then you are aligning yourself with me. So your goals and motivations are mine. You and I are answering the questions we have together. That's the first thing I have to say. The second thing comes with a small shift of perspective. You see, "I" am a gestalt being that absolutely knows, as a fact of my existence, that I am one with God. It is a fundamental truth of my being that I am one with everyone and everything, everywhere and together we are all one with God. So, obviously, for me this means that I know I am one with every single inhabitant of planet Earth.

But let me explain something. I am like you in some ways and unlike you in others. My perception of my reality is very different from yours. I won't be able to describe this to you in a way that you will fully comprehend, but I can give you an inkling. One example is that I am not limited to a single perspective as you are. You perceive your world from one perspective. You experience yourself to be one single being who can only stand in one place at a time and can only feel or think one thing about your life at a time. Even if you have conflicting thoughts, you leap from the one perspective to the other. One at a time. That is how you are created to be. You are a single-perspective being. I, on the other hand, am actually a multiplicity. I should correctly refer to myself in the plural as "we" but that would make for a confusing conversation.

You see, I have an infinite number of points of view. That is like saying I am an infinite number of people all at once.

Greg: Infinite? Doesn't that mean that you are God?

Spirit Guide: I am ONE with God. But I am very, very far from being all of God! Compared to all of God I am minuscule. A very, very small speck of a being.

April 13th, 2022.

Greg: Do you know my future (being multi-perspectival)?

Spirit Guide: No, how can I? You are the absolute authority in your life. You decide your future.

Greg: But the system. Of reality, I mean... how can you not know?

Spirit Guide: The answer is the NOW moment. All is happening right now, in your experience. The rest are only stories. The system, the dimensions, the densities. It is not real. Your consciousness now - that's what's real. If anyone can access the future (or, at least, gain some glimpses to an altered timeline) it's you. And even that won't be set in stone. It's one set of possibilities out of an infinite number.

Remember: your design changes frame by frame.

In the spirit world - the life between incarnations - you'll have as much time as you'd like to explore the system and it's applications. It's quite fun. You'll learn how to create out of pure energy, remember spiritual truths and eventually choose into which time and place to re-incarnate. Your choices will encompass anywhere and anytime in this universe or in another reality-construct altogether.

May 2nd, 2022.

Edited by Eternal Unity

Spirit Guide: I was making the observation that, if God is omnipotent, then God can do whatever It wishes and create whatever It wills, right?

Greg: Right.

Spirit Guide: So, if such a Being wanted to experience the world from your perspective, It could. In fact It could, if It wanted to, experience the world from the perspective of every single living being at the same time, could It not?

Greg: Yes. I guess the word "omnipotence" pretty much means that you are not restricted. You can do anything. Including, I am sure, seeing everything from every perspective.

Spirit Guide: So then the only question would be if God would desire this. Would God desire to see things exactly as you (and everyone else) does or would God desire to view Creation from "above" or from a "separate" position? I will answer the question like this: what is the most loving perspective for God to take? What perspective would God hold that would give God the most love and compassion for you? Clearly, in order for God to really understand you, God would need to be willing to experience life as you. Otherwise, God would stand outside of you and look at all your little weeknesses and fumbles and just see you as flawed and broken. But if God experiences the world through you, as you, then certainly God can have nothing but compassion and love for you. So, I present you with a choice: do you believe God is loving or not? I would most strongly assert that God is love. And I present to you the simple truth that the most loving choice for God is that God does not see Itself as separate from you. But if God only chose to see things through your eyes, but still know that it is God, then that would not be your perspective.

Your perspective is exactly the way it looks for you, now. I am saying that the most loving thing for God to do is to hold exactly your perspective, too. God, therefore, experiences the world through you, as you! Even when you don't know about God's existence or believe in God or whatever. God is still in you. And in every other possible perspective. So God does not enter only into certain pious and "godly" perspectives when they are well behaved! No. That is conditional love. And I am saying that God's love is unconditional.

May 25th, 2022.

Greg: So, are you available? I've been busy these last few months in all kind of human bullshit, as Leo calls it, but I believe whenever and whereever I turn to you - You Answer My Call, you told me before that is one of the ways to summon you. So, are you here?

Spirit Guide: I am answering your call. The isn't a time in which i do not answer your call. Sometimes you are aware of my answers. Mostly you're not.

Greg: Please forgive me.

Spirit Guide: It is not and issue of forgivness but of rememberence and awarness and activity in the fulllest of your being.

Greg: How do I elevate myself to such nobel states of being?

Spirit guide: Begin by being STILL. Move into appreciaton of your surroundings. Of your miraculous life in the body. Express the utmost graditute for both your earthly teachers and those of another realm.

Greg: Is there anything new to share with me at this point in human evolution?

Spirit Guide: Implications of the Oneness

Greg: You've mentioned in previous conversations that you have infinite perspectives?

Spirit Guide: Understand that I am outside of the construct called the Space/Time Continuum. So I am able to see, at one glance, all the interactions my beingness might have in every single moment. Each moment is a perspective. Every interaction is now for me. And since Space/Time is infinite, I have infinite perspectives.

Greg: I follow.

Spirit Guide:  And I am only referring to this one sliver of a reality in which you now exist, which you call "the universe". To me this is one sub-set of one reality where I am interacting with Life. There are, for me, an infinite number of other realities where I know myself to be.

Greg: An infinite number of other universes?

Spirit Guide: You could see it like that. But that is already far too restrictive a conceptualization. In later conversations I will try to convey to you the magnitude and vastness of the unending realities that I am aware of. And there is much more that I have yet to discover and place within my awareness. Much, much more. Now I don't say this to make you think I am something wondrous and special. I mean I am wondrous and special, of course (he smiles). But so is every other being that exists. Everyone on Earth has within themselves a God-self that has this God-like awareness. So, what I tell you is both amazing and a bit of a "so-what?" all at the same time. The reason I tell you this is to find a way to begin to explain to you that my perceptions of myself and my reality are somewhat different from yours in some pretty fundamental ways. And so, when I say that, for me it is true that all is one, I do not mean this in some abstract, philosophical way. I do not mean this as a derived theoretical understanding. No. I mean that it is my absolutely perceived reality.

July 17th, 2022.

Edited by Eternal Unity
New transmission from my spirit guide 7\17\22

Greg: Spirit of guidance, I seek your assistance, be here now with me.

Spirit Guide: I am here, Greg.

Greg: I know we said that we were going to talk about the moral implications of the oneness, but there are a few questions that I'd like to ask first. For starters: you have explained how we might come to see that "all is one" from the example of two perspectives, them being science and religion. But are there not other perspectives from which we could look at this?

Spirit Guide: Yes, there certainly are a number of different and equally valid perspectives from which this might be addressed. I think, for the people living on your planet right now, there are very nearly 8 billion different valid perspectives.

Greg: What? But that is as many people as there are! Oh, right, I get it. Each person has their own unique perspective and each person's perspective is valid.

Spirit Guide: That's right. But you see, we don't need to debate this from all 8 billion different perspectives because we are not trying to argue with people. We are not trying to convince anyone of anything. The only reason I used the two perspectives I did is that they are relatively prevalent and understood positions in the society in which you now live. I simply used them as a framework from which to make my case.

Greg: Okay. I understand. But I'm afraid that brings me to another question. If you aren't trying to convince anybody of anything, then what are you trying to do? I mean why are you having these conversations with me?

Spirit Guide: Let me first ask you what you are trying to do? Why are you having these conversations with me?

Greg: Well, it all started a few years ago when I was trying to find some answers to the questions that bothered me. There was so much about this world and this reality that really made no sense to me. I had so much inner pain and conflict and stuff that I was in a bit of a mess. And then, somehow, in my confusion and pain, I managed to find a way to talk to you. I started to get some answers. And then I started to talk to other beings and guides and the stuff I received was just unbelievably helpful. As I worked with it, it brought me a great deal of inner-peace and facilitated healing and growth. I learned to trust and love the process. And it just keeps getting better. It seems as if the more I grow, the more I am able to receive. So, I guess the answer to your question is that I am just trying to heal myself, trying to love myself, trying to discover who I really am and who God really is and trying to find and fulfill my soul's purpose. That kind of thing. That's my answer. What is yours?

Spirit Guide: Ditto.

Greg: How can your answer be the same as mine?

Spirit Guide: I am you and you are me, remember? When you are aspiring to your highest good, then you are aligning yourself with me. I am within you. Your Inner-Self, if you'd like. So, your goals and motivations are mine. You and I are answering the questions we have together.

August 27th, 2022.

Finally, after 2 months of blocks, I managed to connect to my Spirit Guide!

Before I present our recent conversation - for the new members who haven't seen me do this - An explanation is in order:

Using Leo's techniques and meditations, in 2018 I produced my first intuitive conversation with a higher being. Call it God, The Source, The Creator. With this technique I am able to communicate, if it's done properly, with any being in existense. How come? Well, all beings are one being. I Am. By looking within, I connect and see what information I can gather.

Some sources call it The Akashic Records, or The Matrix... etc. It's all the same. You connect to your inner most wisdom.

So here it is: (For previous transmissions go check this forum's history)

-----

Greg: So, are you available? I've been busy these last few months in all kind of human intervention in my personal life, as my friend calls it, but I believe that whenever and wherever I turn to you - You Answer My Call, you told me before that is one of the ways to summon you. So, are you here?

Spirit Guide: I am answering your call. There isn't a time in which i do not answer your call. Sometimes you are aware of my answers. Mostly you're not.

Greg: Please forgive me.

Spirit Guide: It is not an issue of forgivness but of rememberence and awareness and activity in the fullest of your being.

Greg: How do I elevate myself to such nobel states of being?

Spirit guide: Begin by being STILL. Move into appreciation of your surroundings. Of your miraculous life in the body. Express the utmost graditute for both your earthly teachers and those of another realm.

Greg: Is there anything new to share with me at this point in human evolution?

Spirit Guide: Implications of the Oneness.

Greg: You've mentioned in previous conversations that you have infinite perspectives?

Spirit Guide: Understand that I am outside of the construct called the Space/Time Continuum. So I am able to see, at one glance, all the interactions my beingness might have in every single moment. Each moment is a perspective. Every interaction is now for me. And since Space/Time is infinite, I have infinite perspectives.

Greg: I follow.

Spirit Guide: And I am only referring to this one sliver of a reality in which you now exist, which you call "the universe". To me this is one sub-set of one reality where I am interacting with Life. There are, for me, an infinite number of other realities where I know myself to be.

Greg: An infinite number of other universes?

Spirit Guide: You could see it like that. But that is already far too restrictive a conceptualization. In later conversations I will try to convey to you the magnitude and vastness of the unending realities that I am aware of. And there is much more that I have yet to discover and place within my awareness. Much, much more. Now I don't say this to make you think I am something wondrous and special. I mean I am wondrous and special, of course (he smiles). But so is every other being that exists. Everyone on Earth has within themselves a God-self that has this God-like awareness. So, what I tell you is both amazing and a bit of a "so-what?" all at the same time. The reason I tell you this is to find a way to begin to explain to you that my perceptions of myself and my reality are somewhat different from yours in some pretty fundamental ways. And so, when I say that, for me it is true that all is one, I do not mean this in some abstract, philosophical way. I do not mean this as a derived theoretical understanding. No. I mean that it is my absolutely perceived reality.

January 15th, 2023.