Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Manliness, Manhood and Masculinity - Seduction and Soul Connection

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Will add some insights on this. 

Edited by Preety_India

God is not a belief.  محبت     الحب   प्यार  love  ॐ Om  मोहब्बत God الله   اللہ   خدا My blood is Hindu, my soul is Christian and my heart is Islamic. But right now my head is in the clouds with an Aries male  currently ruling my heart. The Snake seduces the peacock, embodies Shiva and the Gods bow to it. ... ll ॐ ll.. INTP loner... और तुम नाचते गाते हुए मेरे कदमों में आ गिरेगी... Live a Roman.Die a Roman...Nothing else but to enjoy  the rest of my dream 

Preety preety

So I have fallen in love with Darsh, a film character. 

And I feel extremely excited when a man seduces me. 

But I'll stay excited only if he is committed to me. Most players aren't committed. 

God is not a belief.  محبت     الحب   प्यार  love  ॐ Om  मोहब्बत God الله   اللہ   خدا My blood is Hindu, my soul is Christian and my heart is Islamic. But right now my head is in the clouds with an Aries male  currently ruling my heart. The Snake seduces the peacock, embodies Shiva and the Gods bow to it. ... ll ॐ ll.. INTP loner... और तुम नाचते गाते हुए मेरे कदमों में आ गिरेगी... Live a Roman.Die a Roman...Nothing else but to enjoy  the rest of my dream 

Preety preety

I would obviously want a guy to be a little more direct with me when it came to sex although I would want a bit of gaming and foreplay before I finally give in. 

Preety preety

My femininity is boosted even more in the presence of a very masculine man and no he doesn't muscle for that. 

Just sexual virility. 

Preety preety

I did some zodiac study on men for compatibility match 

And what I found is that I'm not attracted romantically to a Gemini. 

Best example is Trump. I don't like him at all. 

And the other Zodiac that I absolutely do not get along with romantically is Sagittarius. 

They are too direct and raw for my delicate sensitivity. Ughh. 

The zodiac signs that are a good Romantic match for me are 

Scorpio and Taurus 

And the next are Capricorn, Cancer. 

Cancer tends to seduce me a bit too hard. I have observed that. 

Preety preety

Humour is something I deeply appreciate. 

Preety preety