Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Clems

Leo i need your help

3 posts in this topic

Hii so i did all the techniques from your videos for 20 min each technique each month, but i don’t know yet when i should expand the time and what meditation should i do after that i have finished the month of the advanced technique, i still do that technique after weeks from finishing it cause i kinda feel that it’s the hardest technique to know if you’re doing it right or to understand it well. What i do is i sit and notice that everything that comes up at any time is content but lately i wasn’t feeling that good, too much stress so i kept getting lost in my thoughts but i bring myself back and get lost in my thoughts again, and try to bring myself back again but it’s not something to worry about. I just want to know what awareness really is you said in your video to open ourselves to the question of « what’s awareness anyway?» so sometimes during my meditation i ask myself that question but isn’t asking myself and trying to find an answer is a content itself? since I’m going to think of it? But i kinda know what awareness is, i feel like I’m the awareness itself cause without my soul my body wouldn’t notice anything or feel anything or hear anything, the awareness is me and even tho i know that i still don’t understand why when i’m aware of that awareness, it just feels like I’m looking at something from a third person like if it’s something inside my body but it’s not me. It is really hard to explain, can you tell me what do you think and i’d like to know what meditation should i start doing next 

Thank you

Edited by Clems

I suggest to upgrade to Kriya yoga. It's way more effective than meditation.

See video: The Important Of Real Yoga

Or, if you want to keep meditation, upgrade to mindfulness with labing technique. See video: Mindfulness Meditation

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I suggest to upgrade to Kriya yoga. It's way more effective than meditation.

See video: The Important Of Real Yoga

Or, if you want to keep meditation, upgrade to mindfulness with labing technique. See video: Mindfulness Meditation

Thank you so much for your help, i really appreciate it!!