Lamp

Holosync, How To Use

8 posts in this topic

Hi, I was just wondering how important it is to listen to the prolough first? i think the instructions are pertty bad for holosync because they say in the instructions that you first should listen to the dive for 30 minutes, not the proluoge, but many on the forums says that you should listen to the prolouge first. 

I have already started with the dive and followed up with immersion 0.3 for like a month now. I feel calmes and have emotional releases. what do you guys think i should do? :)

@Lamp

You are doing it wrong. First you need to start with Awakening Prologue that contains its own Dive and Immersion tracks. You start with Dive from Awakening Prologue and listen it for 14 days. After 14 days, you add Immersion after Dive and you keep doing that for 4 months. Only after that may start with Holosync - Awakening Level 1. Here you have similar rule. You start with Dive for 14 days but this Dive is from Awakening Level 1 ( so do not confuse it with Awakening Prologue) and after that you add Immersion 2.0 and you keep doing that for 6-8 weeks. After you completed that, you continue with Dive + Immersion 1.5 for next 6-8 weeks, and so on. So you basically do this :

1.Awakening Prologue 

Dive - 14 days

Dive + Immersion - 4 months

2. Awakening Level 1

Dive - 14 days

Dive + Immersion 2.0 for 6-8 weeks

Dive + Immersion 1.5 for 6,8 weeks

Dive + Immersion 0.5 for 6,8 weeks

Dive + Immersion 0.3 for 6,8 weeks

3.Awakening Level 2

Repeat same process as level 1

P.S After 4 weeks of listening of Dive + Immersion, you can listen Immersion more than once. 

Follow this and you are good to go. Any other way will not work.

"Repeat a lie a thousand times and it becomes the truth."

Dr. joseph Goebbels

@Lamp

I do not get your question but i understood right, you are asking how much is worth bothering starting over using Holosync properly ? To simply answer your question, just start over and do it because i do not see the reason why you even use Holosync then in first place.

The creator Bill Harris stressed out on the instructions and how Holosync must be used, so if you want to use it your own way, go ahead, but you will not get proper results because you will not form neural pathways that you need. The reason why you need to start over is simply because if you do not use Awakening prologue first, your brain will not form proper neural connections for next levels. Each level removes layers and layers of emotional garbage and it needs to be done correctly... if not, you will not get the proper healing that Holosync promises. 

You already posted topic about Holosync and i explained how to use it properly there.

"Repeat a lie a thousand times and it becomes the truth."

Dr. joseph Goebbels

Hehe, but I did'nt understand then but now I do :) thanks :)