look_inside

How to help someone peak down this rabbit hole

5 posts in this topic

So I've been on this path for about 10 years.  I'm mostly OK poking around Leo's content and picking what I want.

But I come across people all the time who hear bits and pieces of what I've discovered and who would like to get introduced to the whole subject matter (things like of the nature of consciousness and of reality) and I would like to point them in a direction to get them introduced to the territory. 

Can anyone suggest a good place for someone with only minimal familiarity with the topics to go in Leo's collection to start?

Edited by look_inside
flow

I think this is one of the first ones I watched, it's a pretty decent intro:

His older stuff will be more tame and easier to get into, should look around there.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Thanks.

Interesting but not really thinking this is a good intro for someone to understand the real nature of reality. This is more like a good introduction to philosophy. I guess I need to keep looking.

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

Thanks BipolarGrowth. This is spot on. Just what I wanted. 

It is a shocking description, but one that is focused like a laser, and will give a new thinker something the REALLY think about!