Kambido

It's so weird how beauty works

8 posts in this topic

I'm usually not attracted to certain looks. I mean no offense but most the time it falls in black and Indian girls ... but this girl is a mix of both, and i'm love with her. How weird how life smacks you in the face. Even in your tastes that you think are iron clad... i love her. Great song so please listen, but to me it was a lesson of shut up... you know you love both so open your mind. 

@Kambido There are very attractive women from every race possible. There are unattractive women from every race as well. 

''Hotness'' is not dependent on race or color. 

@Harlen Kelly I absolutely agree with you. The more i live i see the bias others are trying to build against me, but music has no bias... it's pure love. That why i love it. I do have my taste, but every cuture and person is waiting for me to say hi... i fully agree that this propaganda got a little of the good of me, but no more... i love all as long as they fit me. It's very freeing even if i don't find my one... i know i can love more than what the world says i should love. 

@Kambido Who is the world saying you should love? I am confused. 

Edited by Harlen Kelly

Whatever the world is showing me as this should be the standard of beauty and love.. I sometimes forget that i absolutely disagree, and that's okay. Why can't i love a girl that wants to be vampire biting my neck with a middle finger to the world? Why can't i be a middle finger to every idea and find the one that wants the same middle finger? Idk... in this love sense i'm lost, so i may be a foul imagining something that doesn't exist or something, idk. 

7 minutes ago, Kambido said:

Whatever the world is showing me as this should be the standard of beauty and love.. I sometimes forget that i absolutely disagree, and that's okay. Why can't i love a girl that wants to be vampire biting my neck with a middle finger to the world? Why can't i be a middle finger to every idea and find the one that wants the same middle finger? Idk... in this love sense i'm lost, so i may be a foul imagining something that doesn't exist or something, idk. 

What is the world showing you that should be the standard for beauty? If I am not mistaken, brands use women from all races that are attractive. 

@Harlen Kelly I am not thinking of the same thing as you are... i'm thinking of the definition of love. My definition is different than the norm. With that said, models, and anyone used in media, is suppose to be the "attractive" person, right... but i get you bc i really don't care what i'm shown. My battle is more so if my love exists. The world is showing me the process of finding it, and that process never worked... but i don't know if that's the process or just me. 

That's so fascinating indeed.. both races carries the physical traits you're not in tuned with yet the combination of these exact 2 just wake up your senses.  Personally I always found mixed people the most beautiful. 

I hope you don't mind I wanna speak about my experience - I relate so much with what you mean by how weird life can smack you in the face.  I always thought there were some basic characteristic traits that were absolute mandatory for me to feel attracted in someone.  Some of them were being either skillful in smthg, or have passion in smthg. Non-judging, open-minded and also not be picky in food.   Then one day... after several months of meeting and interacting with this stubborn funny friend and learning more about him and his quirks, I see myself falling in love with him and was drown in total confusion.  This guy is not high conscious, nor health-orientated - he spends his evenings watching tv and playing video games; has no real purpose in life, is always judging (in a funny fashion), is picky in food, I was baffled!  He's like the complete opposite of what I was always attracted to before and yet wow how I fcking love this dude. Everything that he is, the way he owns all his shortcomings I just mentioned. I love the way he's laid back and chillax just about everything, and has a certain way of seeing the world so differently, which is complementary to my worldview.  I love how he's stubborn, reliable, blunt, decisive, funny and extremely detached. At first sight, he's like plain and boring. He's not even good-looking, he's out of shape and I found myself yearning to be intimate with him.  Anyway, so that was a confusing and shocking experience for me.  I'm still trying to make sense of it...  I never felt so much love for someone who was just being plainly masculine and nthg else fancy with it - carrying none of the qualities I thought was important for me. That friend moved out of the country and I still miss him almost daily...