TheSomeBody

is my adhd treating business is doomed?

3 posts in this topic

so i have discoverd a way to treat my adhd without medication and it is effective like medication . 
the technique that i developed is pretty much fine but the major problem is that you need to do tons of shadow works till you master it , than when your shadow dont drag you down you can do the  technique.
i wanted to have some internet biz that people would buy my course and than do it themself . but shadow work taking tons of time and pretty hard to do yourself . 
can i mass market this course for people who have done shadow work or the market is too small? should i try to join to someone who does shadow work ? shoul i move to another biz? i mean i dont want to deal with shadow work and this biz is not my passion but an opportunity .

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

Partnerships are complicated and it's easy to have disagreements. I would do it all yourself.

Split it into two courses. One on shadow work, one on ADHD treatment. Make the shadow work one a prerequisite before you can take the shadow work one.

If you aren't passionate about the shadow work part, create a basic course outline with all the points that need to be covered. Then pay someone on Upwork or similar to create it for you.

If you aren't passionate enough to do that, then just abandon it entirely I guess.

Also the crossover between people who are interested in solving a concrete problem like ADHD and more metaphysical woo-woo stuff like shadow work is going to be pretty niche. Most people don't want to put in the effort for something they don't believe in, just to get to the part they want. So in that sense I think it'll be a really hard sell.

1 hour ago, Yarco said:

Partnerships are complicated and it's easy to have disagreements. I would do it all yourself.

Split it into two courses. One on shadow work, one on ADHD treatment. Make the shadow work one a prerequisite before you can take the shadow work one.

If you aren't passionate about the shadow work part, create a basic course outline with all the points that need to be covered. Then pay someone on Upwork or similar to create it for you.

If you aren't passionate enough to do that, then just abandon it entirely I guess.

Also the crossover between people who are interested in solving a concrete problem like ADHD and more metaphysical woo-woo stuff like shadow work is going to be pretty niche. Most people don't want to put in the effort for something they don't believe in, just to get to the part they want. So in that sense I think it'll be a really hard sell.

i do intrested in shadow work but not for changing people, also it is so complex that i cant make a course about it. for seeing big chunk of my shadow it took me a year and a half, no way people gonna do it in like a month even . and i worked on it just because of my personality , my mental health is pretty average .
i can make an adhd channel and make there some shadow work videos and then i could maybe sell and adhd treatment course but i dont know if i am into it. my passion is psycadelics and the way they work , they way they can transform science and humanity , pretty far from being a coach, maybe a psycadelic coach .

on the other hand , i feel bad that so many people need to poisen themself every day just to live with adhd ,this is a shitty state and a shitty life.

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it