Dian

Strange Meditation Experience

6 posts in this topic

Hello,

My name is Dian. Ive tried to meditate for a few times as instructed by Leo in his videos..and I had some decent results... like being more restful, calm, authentic and more happy in general. Actually I was able to see a few hair of Ox after listening to Leos recording for 5 hours in a row. Which was very emotional experience. I cried the tears of happiness for about 20 minutes. Had stupid smile and felt gratitude just for being alive on this planet for this short period of time. That feeling faded over time. So i figured something was missing. I wanted to see the hair once again so i got an idea to do guided meditation. During the meditation sessions my eyes were blinking fast without my control, my stomach was twitching and had some ticks in my head. (it happened to me every time i do guided meditation)

I could have controlled it but I had to try. I do not know what it means. Please, tell me if you experienced something similar and help me to understand it. Thank you.

here are the recordings :

...what the actual fuck

- Enter your fear and you are free -

please dont take this as a joke ... iam serious really ...i dont have any seizures or epileptic anything... this hapens to me when i meditate with guidance..

more relaxed i am, blinking and other things are stronger

Edited by Dian

@Capethaz this is not a joke..im not acting it..you can trust me on this :)

@QandC yea i was pretty freaked out first time too

16 hours ago, Dian said:

Hello,

My name is Dian. Ive tried to meditate for a few times as instructed by Leo in his videos..and I had some decent results... like being more restful, calm, authentic and more happy in general. Actually I was able to see a few hair of Ox after listening to Leos recording for 5 hours in a row. Which was very emotional experience. I cried the tears of happiness for about 20 minutes. Had stupid smile and felt gratitude just for being alive on this planet for this short period of time. That feeling faded over time. So i figured something was missing. I wanted to see the hair once again so i got an idea to do guided meditation. During the meditation sessions my eyes were blinking fast without my control, my stomach was twitching and had some ticks in my head. (it happened to me every time i do guided meditation)

I could have controlled it but I had to try. I do not know what it means. Please, tell me if you experienced something similar and help me to understand it. Thank you.

here are the recordings :

This is a perfectly natural phenomena so don't be worried. I haven't experienced this myself but know that it occurs and the only thing you should to its allow what happens to be. Meditation brings out a lot of things and a lot that you aren't even conscious of when doing it and your body reacts to that as it's very much connected to your mind and spirit. I hope everything turns out well and keep updating about these experiences.