Striving for more

Nuanced pickup questions megathread

21 posts in this topic

@Striving for more The amount of money you receive for doing the drug research studies isn't really correlated to the degree to which the study poses a risk to your health, but I understand your concern. I've done one myself and I didn't feel the medication at all. No side effects or anything. I also understood how it worked & that it wasn't really unsafe. No bad ingredients or anything as well. The risk/reward ratio was definitely worth it. 

I also get that it's a lot of money. But consider this, If you work on releasing & emotional embodiment, your life and carreer might take an unexpected turn as well that in the end gets you further and earn more money because you aren't ruled by fear & apathy anymore. You get to really see what you are passionate about and laserfocus in that direction. Not only does it set you up to become more attractive, confident & embodied, you also get to see a lot of clarity in terms of your life purpose / direction. People don't realise how supressed emotions distracts them from the real treasures and opportunities in life. If you work on releasing & embodiment, your life literally starts to change because you are working under the surface, instead of at the level of the intellect. You can take all kinds of information in intellectually, but if energetically there is no change, your life remains the same. 

Edited by JonasVE12