Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

My greatest strengths and qualities as a person

2 posts in this topic

Giving me freedom to be myself 

Having a deeper matured understanding of me 

Sexually gratifying, romantic and passionate. Not raw or hardcore, subtle yet passionate 

Respecting me 

Protective of me 

Making fun of my idiosyncrasies

Dominating me in subtle ways

Giving me smart replies, short yet effective at beating my questions.

Always holding me accountable without being rude

Very matured 

Protective of me when someone attacks me in public. Defends me 

Compliments me by pissing me off and then looking at me with a teasing laugh, snarky laugh...Im a bit self deprecating so if someone laughs at me while making fun of me but in an endearing way to point out how weird I am, I kinda laugh back at them and join them in their mocking of me. If someone has a good spirit ,I take it as a sport rather than being offended by their mocking of my idiocy. Haha, I can make people laugh without trying because I know I do dumb shit all the time without realizing...i don't mind being made fun of. I'm hearty in that way. My usual response to that would be something like - hehehe, haha, lol....that means I'm delighted by your teasing... 

The cold shoulder response is the worst. I don't like anyone giving me a cold shoulder. It kills my spirit and leaves me sad, I tend to guilt myself and I feel very abandoned. Being warm around me cheers me up.

I'm very much like Sharon Stone of Basic Instinct , the character Catherine in real life. It is how I am. I'm playful, smirky, sneaky, a bit drama craving (in a good way), generous, big hearty, seductive, flirty, natural, intuitive, feminine, caring, can fly off the handle like a short fuse but not for too long, sometimes 'mean' if I feel like nobody respects me, agile, flowing, passionate, ephemeral,  humble , sweet, sexually and emotionally submissive, respecting of your boundary, obedient and very respectful of your presence. I never offend, I am quick to apologise if I learn I have offended. I am a freedom loving person so I never really pry into other's nitty gritty beyond cursory level of curiosity. I don't meddle into people's affairs, not the nosy type at all. 

I never betray people who are close to me, they are valuable to me more than they know. 

I always believe that people should have absolute freedom in who they are and they should be given their space, I respect people's space very very much and this is my greatest strengths in friendship, I'm a very loyal companion. And I never give a cold shoulder. I'm extremely welcoming and I am always careful that I'm treating others well

I don't like if someone felt in my presence. My goal , when you become my friend, is to keep you happy and to make you feel warm and wanted. I never truly forsake anyone. Unless you have completely ruined my boundaries by walking all over me or if I sense some sociopathy in you, whereby I cut ties.

When I cut ties, it's almost permanent. Rarely do I think again of the person I cut ties with. It's like I'm gone from your life and I ain't coming back.

When I dumped my boyfriends, even if they tried reaching me, I never went back and cut off completely and evacuated myself from their life, I just don't keep any floating grey areas. I'm either this or that. It's against my core principles to leave something hanging, without any clear closure. No I give closure and a "DONE" MEANS DONE. No ifs and buts or interstitial spaces for you to get through to me. If I don't want you , then I don't want you, my friendship is a privilege ,but not in a narcissistic way, it's this way to make someone understand that I value my friendship to you  and I won't allow my principles to be ruined by your trashy behaviour. I can not allow ugliness in behaviour 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I'm usually a bit pompous about myself (can be annoying to some people) but my pompousness is always in a good spirit, more like self declaration than narcissism.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.