Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tuckerwphotography

Percentage of Stage Green in America

2 posts in this topic

I sense the estimates I've read that 20% or more of America has their center of gravity in Stage Green as too high. My reading is that many in Stage Orange specifically the Achiever Stage are beginning to move vertically into Green while also horizontally evolving in Orange. This creates a Green-lite crowd which dominates much of urban America, but I'd argue that these people are really still centered at Orange not truly Green. I've spent a lot of time with deeply Green-centered people, and I just don't buy that 20% of America is there yet. 

It's also interesting to ponder how our understanding of Green will change as more people embody it, and more of culture and society reflect the values of Green. This will probably shift our perception of the numbers as the meme itself becomes more defined. Same with Yellow and Turquoise. 

Curious what others think.

America is pure stage Orange. 

I think the rural parts of America (think hillbilly ) are stage Red and Stage Blue (The Bible belt type ). 

And the cities are generally stage Orange like New York. 

I'd say New York is heavily stage  Orange. 

Very few parts like where you have a huge concentration of liberals and Democrats are stage Green, example Seattle and bits of California. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.