Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SS10

I just realised God whilst casually walking in the park high

5 posts in this topic

I’ve always been open to the idea that I was God when Leo said we are God. But always maintained that I didn’t know for sure. And that I would know when I know. Know that just happened to me whilst casually walking on a Thursday afternoon on a work day. It happened right now 7pm UK time. I’m writing this whilst it happens.

I wrote this to my self on notes 15 minutes prior to my realisation. I told my self. Explained it to myself.  

Read below.

God can’t want anything because it is all that there is. All that there is,is total. There is nothing outside of it because it is ALL that there is. This is how you should know that God is all loving. This means God is Nothing. Literally. God can’t be attached to to one ‘thing’ because to be attached means God loving and or preferring one thing over another thing. Nothing is no preference. Nothing becomes something because Nothing also has no preference for being it’s self. Then nothing became something because it couldn’t be attached to being nothing. Creating the split in reality. So God is nothing pretending to be something, this is how I realised I was Nothing being something. That I was God being Ego. The Ego is a lie.

Lol when it happened it struck on me like lightening. 

It was divine. It is divine. So simple yet so intelligent.

@SS10 nice!  Yes it is Divine indeed - Space and time melt away as does all illusion. :)

Still basking in it?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Has a bit of a tingly feel to it. A sour aftertaste as you merge back to your ego. 

Funnily enough I denied this experience to someone else on this forum.lol.

1 minute ago, SS10 said:

Has a bit of a tingly feel to it. A sour aftertaste as you merge back to your ego. 

For me I call the tingling Being...you may tingle for a while and consciousness may stay elevated for a while too.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.