goldpower123

Question about Psychedelics

4 posts in this topic

Does taking 0.5-1g of mushrooms leave a lasting effect on you months to a year after the trip?

I feel like it did for me, because my life started changing for ages afterwards. I still had that awareness and wiring in the back of my head for months up to recently after the trip and received what felt like "downloads" and spiritual experiences, connecting with my heart, the universe, etc. Truly flipped my whole life upside down, but it put me on a path even after the trip was over, and ended up learning so much about myself and had some of the most beautiful and joyous experiences.  Like stepping back from my ego and into my higher self.

But the past few months I've noticed it fading away and crashing back down into my ego, even though it's been like nearly 2 years. Like it's ran it's course now the wiring has completely left me.

I've really been contemplating another trip to help me get back to my spiritual journey.

Absolutely. But this won't be the case for everyone. I didn't begin yielding life-changing results from psychedelics until I stopped using them in a recreational fashion with friends and started using them as a therapeutic and entheogenic tool. 

I know for some people it can last years but usually as a result from high doses or powerful psychedelics, for me it never lasted longer then 6 months.

How was your trip?

Go for the next trip 2 years is enough already ?

23 minutes ago, acidgoofy said:

I know for some people it can last years but usually as a result from high doses or powerful psychedelics, for me it never lasted longer then 6 months.

How was your trip?

Go for the next trip 2 years is enough already ?

I did them with my dad and friend at the time, I took a small dose but definitely tripped. Time slowed down and like I melted into the couch I was sitting on. Was at a very low point in my life tbh, lots of wounds and addictions. It was a real healing experience and I remember crying at one stage. When I peaked I felt elevated like in pure being like I was God and my ego quietened. But I didn't think much of it at the time. Objects got high definition and colors intensified as well.