TEHUTI

Best Way To Detox Heavy Metals?

3 posts in this topic

BEST WAY TO DETOX HEAVY METALS ???

1. Allium sativum (garlic) (VS) Spirulina vs silica aluminum detox (vs) nbmi (vs) osr detox (vs) emeramide detox (vs) DMSA (Vs) Andrew Cutler (VS) Alpha Lipoic Acid 800-1600mg a day (VS) Bentonite Clay/Metamucil/Cilantro/Chlorella/Bacopa  (VS) antibiotic called doxycycline monohydrate. (vs) [Supplements: MSM, garlic, n-aceytlcysteine, Zeolites, Modified Citrus Pectin. The best way I have found to detox heavy metals is to take niacin and then go into a far-infrared sauna. When the niacin flush occurs, take some Zeolites and modified citrus pectin. Make sure to drink lots of water (spring water, ideally) and replace the lost minerals with a good sea salt or trace mineral supplement.]

What works and what's just bs? This brainfog had been killing me recently. Thank you guys 

Edited by Leo Gura

@TEHUTI I dunno..I'm 50 and never had problems eating 3 or 4 cans of tuna a week haha.. I'm sure I'll get gasps for that..but I love my Infared sauna..use it all the time and do 40 minutes sessions.

For anyone that can I highly recommend getting a sauna.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@TEHUTI I dunno..I'm 50 and never had problems eating 3 or 4 cans of tuna a week haha.. I'm sure I'll get gasps for that..but I love my Infared sauna..use it all the time and do 40 minutes sessions.

For anyone that can I highly recommend getting a sauna.

Yeah a can of tuna every now and then ain’t so bad IMO. I think some people lee ch up metals more than others. I got tested recently and had literally no metals in my system besides arsenic which I’m gonna try to detox.