Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Being a good person, healthy and functional

3 posts in this topic

I'm working towards integrating these aspects into my life. 

• Being a good person (I'm generally a good person but I have slight anger issues, im a bit sensitive, which is both good and bad, I get easily offended and I can turn mean when I'm offended. These things need to be worked on because I don't want to lose people who actually like me. At the same time I don't want to keep impressing the provocateur types, they are just not my type at all, no matter what, they simply have to be out of my zone, this is not narcissism or echo chamber, it's just that nothing useful ever happens around such people, just fuss and a few arguments and defenses, I'm not generally looking for someone who is extremely agreeable, I like debating and disagreements but I like healthy non offensive non targeting kind of disagreement, my moon sign is CANCER, which means I'm going to be extremely careful in sensing people's emotions, im going to be manipulative, but not in a bad way, I want to be diplomatic around people without being too fake or flakey with it, just someone who is more socially coherent and smoother to deal with 
  • I as a person is absolutely beautiful to work with and have around, my personality is what attracts and I guarantee you that when you see my good side, you would really love having me around. 
  • Although often whenever you see my angry side, the offended side, the ranty side, the hurt side, it's usually because I am having to deal with the crap of the social circle I'm usually paired with, I never had healthy people around me, and I had no agency or choice in deciding who I was going to be friends with, as there wasn't much variety to pick from and I wasn't endowed with awareness above a superficial level, so I became friends with whoever was in my proximity or end up alone, the former being better than the latter, and so a lot of the people who I surrounded myself with had a huge impact on my mood. This means that you always get to see me as a frustrated offended person, my happy empathetic  side never gets to show up, in some ways I regret not growing up fast enough, not making changes fast enough, but now since I have learned that I need to fix a Ton of issues and make a Ton of changes, things are not always going to be this way. It's like, I've to first deal with a Blizzard, before I come to a calm. 
  • Being a healthy person. I need to work on being healthy not just physically but also mentally and emotionally. Given my past trauma, this a bit asking too much out of me. But I am not the one to disappoint you. I will try. You'll definitely be proud of my final product. 
  • Being a functional person. This is what I learned today.. Will elaborate later. I can only manage this much chunk of text at a time. 
  •  

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

You need to force yourself to work through it (all your traumas, blocks, obstacles, issues, problems, environment )  so that you have a more functional way of being /existence (I'd refer to "life" as a way of being henceforth)  and this is only and only for you to work out. 
You have to be functional. Your life has to be functional. There is no point in living if nothing is working out. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

You need to force yourself to work through
it (all your traumas, blocks, obstacles, 
issues, problems, environment ) 
so that you have a more functional way of
being /existence (I'd refer to "life" as a way 
of being henceforth)  and this is only and only 
for you to work out. 
You have to be functional. Your life has to be 
functional. There is no point in living if nothing
is working out.