Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jamajczyk

Solipsism in actualized

5 posts in this topic

I think as I unterstood Leo okay, and beieve me, enything i know is greatly coherent to each other and i had (and still have) to some degree very solid model of the universe until Actualized, that stated that enything that you cant see does not exist. yup, to some degree i can relate to that, YET!!! Until we start to got deeper into this solipsistic idea i have to tell you that my idea i somewhat better and soo much more comphorting. Instead of everything does not exist i have, EVERYTHING EXIST, past future, and everything that can be done exist. And this is so much better for my mind to grasp the domino effect of the universe. Ofc it is intelectual representation of the universe and yet it is working because it is based on the true experiences of other people and the work of our brain.  Yup i know that brain halucinates itself into existence, BUT IT IS DOING IT IN VERY SPECIAL AND FINITED MANNER. There are no people with tails, and human height snails. So imagination is not reality cos i just imagined them. You can tell that this is how reality manifested it as my imagination, but betwen manifestation of my memory and realness "outside" me there is nothing.

Leo you cant just like the take human model and throw it out the window. It is just a model but it allow us to create more vibrant and colorful ideas just because of one thing... When you hit yourself with a hammer it WILL BE PAINFUL!

Unfortunately your concept is just a curiocity but is has nothing with real life. Especialy when people in our society need to deal with survival and money issues.

Or you just living in some other world where money dont exist, but in my realm they do.

I do not disagree with everything but i think, your model is too straightforward and detached with the dimention we all are living.

However i wish you well. But i think your model, need to be restructurized.

Edited by Jamajczyk

You are confusing relative and absolute truth. 

Solipsism is love, Nihilism is love. 

The end. 

I heard something else - Solipsism is mental ilness

You are trying to intellectualize his ideas. Don't do that. 

What Leo talks about is not a concept or a model. Every concept/model is not true.

If you need money/survival before you actualize, you should do that.

Follow your intuition on what you need. If some solipsistic philosophy is not your cup of tea, find the cup of tea you would enjoy. :) 

Nobody knows the answer unless it's guided by your experience. Your reality testing. Anything else has the potential to deceive you.

So no, "spirituality" doesn't equate to some enlightened state. Most of it are allegories anyway, in pop culture it's fairly young so there's still a lot of confusion about the validity of such spiritual ideas (hence interest=due to its novelty factor), as opposed to something like political philosophy which has gone through so much change and progress through the ages.

Edited by Megan Alecia

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia