Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Few are better than many

9 posts in this topic

Will write random short notes here and transfer them later to the appropriate journals.. 

This way the topics don't go "HOT"

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I don't want too much attention drawn to whatever I write 

I don't want too much attention drawn to me period. 

I made a few changes to my profile so I don't attract attention here. 

I don't care about identity anymore. 

I used to care about it. now no more. 

I removed my profile pic and put some random picture of a green room so as to escape the anxiety of attention. 

But I generally feel uncomfortable when I don't have a specific identity. 

So maybe once in a few days I'll bring back my previous profile pictures to feel at ease again 

I enjoy my identity. But identity can easily get you into trouble. People use your identity as a person to make a caricature out of you, to target you. 

I have to tell you, surviving online is like a game of chess. You have to make every move so carefully. 

If I have kids one day , I probably tell them to simply log off and play in the park. 

Plus you always suffer the boycott problem 

Everyone scapegoating you. Boycotting you. Ostracizing you. It can get hard very quickly when you feel ganged up on. 

Being a woman in this regard is a very fortunate thing. 

Women have this as a blessing. The Society as a whole is very sympathetic to women. Especially western society. I can't say the same thing about Indian society. 

Whenever a woman gets ganged up on, most men are very sympathetic. They want to give her a leeway. This is a double edged sword, it's both a bane and a curse. If she is truly innocent, it helps her cause and she can be freed from the dangers of being outlawed, however if she is not innocent, she can get away with a lot. This can be easily dangerous. This is what I talk about when I talk about feral energy being dangerous. This is what I mean when I say you need that Dragon energy to shut down people hell bent on destroying a system. This is what I mean when I say "females can be abusive as well" and how amd how much they can get away with, in comparison to men. 

You'll only understand this if you lost your job because of a woman making false accusations. This is where you need Dragon Energy. When Metoo movement goes out of hand, and men lose careers over silly shit, that's where you need Dragon Energy. 

It's ok to just have a tiny group of friends who are faithful to you, support you and value you the way you would want to be valued. 

There is no need to feel bad if someone doesn't wish to appreciate you. It doesn't mean you're wrong or bad (although there is always a strong tendency to feel this way ), there is no need to feel upset or discarded or unwanted. I know it's easier said than done.. 

(I sometimes wonder why people even bother to visit my profile especially if you hate me ) to show me hate indirectly?

I hardly care to visit anyone's profile, especially if I don't have the best feelings/vibe for them in mind, why bother someone you dislike anyway? It's my decency code. 

And if you think that I'm your Enemy number one then you don't have to worry about me at all,  I don't give 2 cents (read it as 2 Fs ) about those I hate/dislike /or generally despise. I ain't ever coming your way to hurt you, conspire against you,  plot against you or make your life difficult in any way, that's not my policy, has never been my policy, I simply leave you to your private hell,  I got my own shit to deal with, my own worries to care about, and I focus on those who I can be helpful to in any way, or look for new bonds to forge, most of the time I'm too busy with my own shit, to even care about you or entertain your thought, unless you intentionally / unintentionally throw a stone in my direction, in which case I'm tempted to fight my battle, otherwise you just don't figure in my head, I'm not some hate monger, I just say my word, lash out a bit, bring out my angst (at least in the face of attack, I should have this much privilege that I get to say my side without my truth being denied, not fair that you get to rally your truth about me as truth meanwhile my truth gets shut down, it's nothing but slander if you feel your opponent shouldn't have the right to say their truth ).. I'll say my word and end it there, I don't like drama and dragging things on,  I just don't appreciate the whole feral energy that comes with it, I like to stay chill generally unless in the face of extreme provocation, if you judge me for fighting back, then judge every person who fights back, why just  me?

I have never gone out of my way to deal with detractors.  I just keep to myself and if there is someone I hate and they are being ganged up on,  I don't jump on the bandwagon, I don't do that kind of chimney, this is not to mean that I am some Saint, this is just my policy. I just don't want to deal with someone I hate. I let them be them for the sake of sanity. 

Remember you're the biggest reason why I was never able to talk to anyone on this forum for 2 long years. Apart from my own introversion. And you're still the reason why I'm scared to talk to people. You befriended me in another account without ever telling me that it was you, hiding under another identity and then befriending me.   I never knew until a long time had passed. And when I learned about it I was shocked but I thought maybe this is what you wanted. But you're a blessing in disguise. You taught me how not to trust people too much especially when they do sneaky things. You taught me to be wary of people. 

You taught me that my soft sweet side would easily get preyed on. 

You taught me that I needed Dragon Energy. 

Edited by Preety_India

Am I going to stop being myself just because someone hates me. 

No. There is no reason to.. 

Experiences of racism on this forum. 

I'm going to talk about in detail about those experiences. This means revisiting those memories. 

On a side note - I'm glad that I cut off with that person. No more additional drama. Just Zen. 

Am I going to stop being myself just because someone hates me. 

No. There is no reason to.. 

Experiences of racism on this forum. 

I'm going to talk about in detail about those experiences. This means revisiting those memories. 

On a side note - I'm glad that I cut off with that person. No more additional drama. Just Zen. 

I was going to write about why gossip is so dangerous. 

There are three characters that were in my mind this morning 

• A biker guy 
  • A graffiti girl 
  • A strong virtuous dedicated man struggling in a difficult environment 

When you are thinking about maturity think about what exactly are you trying to accomplish 

That is a big clue 

Discuss compartmentalization as well. 

Box in box out technique 

Edited by Preety_India