Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Functioning normally now

6 posts in this topic

I'm  finally coming back to normalcy after 6 months 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Even if the past 5 days were an absolute displeasure here,  things are way better than they were in March last week.. 

I'm coming to a closure point. It's time to move on from here.. 

I wrote a while ago how I wanted to plan things.  How this plan was supposed to work. 

That's what I'm focused on now.. 

I've also become much better at assessing people than before. 

In the past few days while contemplating about this forum,  i've realized such profound things that it hurts to even express those things. 

There's just nothing left to say other than the word peace... 

I don't exactly remember how things happened, in what order, but I ended up shedding all of that immaturity I had when I first came to this forum and that was in late 2019.. Precisely around November  

I was a bit immature with my posting throughout the first 6 months of 2020, I'd call it social immaturity and it continued that way throughout 2020.. 

It was in December 2020, that things were slowly coalescing.  

Somewhere in March last week  I began to write about acceptance. 

That created a big change in the way I  viewed things. 

I kinda grew up. I've realised that once you attain that level of maturity, you never go back to who you were before. Maturity is a one way street. 

All I needed was a mindset change, a mentality change, a perspective change, a paradigm shift. 

Edited by Preety_India

When people don't accept you for who you're, you have to let go, it is upsetting at first, especially knowing that you couldn't have done anything wrong in the world for that to happen, yet, it still leaves an unnerving feeling, but through my intense realizations, I've come to this peaceful understanding that sadness and loneliness are such beautiful things, I never knew, social conditioning means that you'll never look at sadness and loneliness as a positive state of being, you will never look at it poetically, yet, when you remove those layers of social judgement, you discover yourself and the more you discover yourself, you reach deeper truths within you that you possibly could not have known living superficially amongst people. Living for myself only for the past few weeks has taught me that sadness and loneliness, aspects of my personality that I hated and rejected, are here to be my own, they are friends, not enemies, they are truth, they are beautiful.  

I've become a changed woman.