Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

PsychoEmotional Processing

3 posts in this topic

Yeah there was a lot that I need to keep processing everyday. 

Like once you're done with processing stuff,  you tend to focus on the next big step in your life. 

For me I had to process through so much in the past few months and it was all very fast for me. 

For all I know, I need to be faster than the speed at which I grow,  because things happen before I can have enough time to process them. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

One part of my psycho emotional processing was to be able to connect to my mean side so that I could use it to my survival advantage. 

How can I put out mean energy into the universe without actually harming anyone. 

If I'm going to be changing something about my behavior I'm going to call it the thought Acton plan 

My thought action plan is to incorporate some basic narcissism in me. 

One way to go about with this is to only value those who tend to offer me a personal tough with how they are, in a way they reach out to me personally and tend to create warmth,they tend to give me personal attention from time to time and do not engage in one upmanship, hostility, ignoring, isolation, social games, mild bullying,  competitiveness, snubbing.