Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nyseto

LeBron

2 posts in this topic

As some people already know, a teen black girl was shot and killed by an officer in Ohio for wielding a knife. I'm guessing the cop should of shot the knife instead? Then LeBron being the race baiter that he is, goes on Twitter unleashing his inner Maxine Waters by making a threat towards the officer & inciting violence. If that's not black priviledge, I don't know what is. If white priviledge exists, black priviledge must exist too. Anyways, we now have rioting in Ohio because it's always assumed that when a black person dies to a cop, it's due to race. Then leftists tell themselves it makes white people uncomfortable to talk about race just because they don't have time for their nonsense. That's almost like a dog who can talk saying the meat smells bad just because it can't reach it. 

As far as spiral dynamics is concerned which is purely just another form of theory..if the right is blue then the left is red. LeBron inciting violence? Definitely red. Maxine Waters calling for more confrontation? Red. The left is really just red virtue signaling that it's orange so that their narratives can be more palatable. Or maybe they're orange only on Sundays, who knows. 

I never thought I'd say this but for the first time ever, I'm with the left. I whole heartedly agree with Rashida Tlaib to abolish police. Defund them all. We need all police and security to quit. That includes any security that leftist celebrities and congressmen/women have of their own. 

Screenshot_20210421-192320_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210421-192026_Facebook.jpg

EWze2ceXsAIbIb2.jpg

You've shown a pattern of starting inflammatory threads. You then disengage and disappear. This is a form of flame trolling.

If you want to start a thread for discussion, show some open-mindedness, nuance and willingness to learn. And then engage in the discussion you are starting and expand your mind.