Snader

Intuition and Insights

1 post in this topic

I want to share some practical insights from my yesterday's shroom trip. I didn't have any awakenings but I figured that some of the insights I got are worth sharing with you guys.

I'm sure that almost all of you have had this feeling that you deep down understand something or know something on a higher plane but you can't really rationalize it to anybody nor to yourself. From time to time -- because you notice that those things are not usually talked in public or in mainstream society -- you start to doubt yourself if the thing you've felt to be true or felt that has some truth to it is false after all, you start thinking that maybe you're deluded, that maybe you're just an ideological new age hippie daydreaming. The doubt becomes strongest when you follow several spiritual teachers or other high consciousness figures and you haven't heard the rational validation to your matter even from them.

The point is to keep listening to that intuition no matter what and resolve it through different high consciousness states over time. It might take some time because the deeper the thing is the more free your mind needs to be. While you keep deconstructing the structures of your monkey mind and freeing it from the different belief systems that you've adopted while growing up and living up to society's values, your mind starts to understand the intuitive hints more and more. You start seeing it become more and more clear all the time, until you hit the moment you get the whole thing completely. After that you can say whether you should dumb it or implement it into your life. It's crucial not to give up on that intuition and start living against its wisdom, until you've really poked it from many different angles. You can do that poking different ways with different methods depending on the level of consciousness of the sphere your intuition is pointing to. I personally have lots of spirituality related intuitions and I've found psychedelics to be the best tool to unravel those. Other methods are of course different spiritual practices such as meditation and yoga or just doing a walk in the forest or whatever suits your spirit.

I got another important insight. When you are after truth about any metaphysical aspect of reality, it's crucial to understand this: Understanding CAN NOT happen with rational mind. I've tried this so much and it has never worked. It can work if you're after some biased egoistic endeavor, but even in those cases it usually leads to karmic backfiring. If pure truth is your goal, then BEING is the key. The truthful aspects of reality just IS, and it is in the moment, not behind any rationalizations or thinking process. I noticed that even asking a question makes the thing you are trying to get answers to smaller. That's because through our lives we've been using mostly only our rational and linguistic understanding, that when you ask a question linguistically you unconsciously start to look for a linguistic answer and that makes the process of honest investigation harder.

Of course it is important and actually crucial to rationalize and ask powerful and quality questions to get you to the right spheres, but when you're there you need to drop rationality and seek understanding from a state of Being.

All that is probably basic stuff that you've heard many times and maybe realized for yourself. I've also heard these things and intuitively have had a feeling for those things to be true until the intuition accidentally resolved yesterday through direct experience / Being. After that the knowing wasn't based on believing anymore. And if you've not learned these lessons before I hope your intuition gets something from this post and starts resolving it :) 

So basically I got an insight of the nature of insight, which to me now means more or less intuition resolved. And another lessons was that Being is the method for resolving intuitions and the more you are able to just Be, the more intuitive intuitions you are able to resolve.

This post isn't the clearest communication exactly because of the inadequacy of language. When writing about these things there are so many points that I would like to stress and so many other points that affect the whole topic and the way that different kind of people interpret it. So all I can hope is that your intuition connects and reads between the lines :D