karkaore

Answers to your questions!!!

6 posts in this topic

Contemplate. Meditate. Yoga. Psychedelics. Contemplate. Meditate. Yoga. Psychedelics. Contemplate. Meditate. Yoga. Psychedelics. Contemplate. Meditate. Yoga. Psychedelics.

Got more questions such as What is God? What is Love? What am I? What is a thought? What is consciousness? What is Reality? What is space? What is time?

Contemplate. Meditate. Yoga. Psychedelics. Contemplate. Meditate. Yoga. Psychedelics. Contemplate. Meditate. Yoga. Psychedelics. Contemplate. Meditate. Yoga. Psychedelics.

Why does "my" mind look for answers somewhere "out there"? Why is "my" and "out there" is in comma's? What is understanding? What is perception?

Contemplate. Meditate. Yoga. Psychedelics. Contemplate. Meditate. Yoga. Psychedelics. Contemplate. Meditate. Yoga. Psychedelics. Contemplate. Meditate. Yoga. Psychedelics...

lol what is this dudes problem?

let me just ask a question on the forum or elsewhere. let's just see what people have to say about it and see which of the answers makes sense(fit my pre-existing beliefs) so I don't have to do all that Contemplate. Meditate. Yoga. Psychedelics. bs. That's a win!

1 hour ago, karkaore said:

so I don't have to do all that Contemplate. Meditate. Yoga. Psychedelics. bs.

I would say you don't have to do anything you don't want to, but just needing to do what makes you feel good. Let go and let life bring you what you want/need, just do things that feel good so you're in an allowing state for it to be able to come.

14 minutes ago, Waken said:

I would say you don't have to do anything you don't want to, but just needing to do what makes you feel good. Let go and let life bring you what you want/need, just do things that feel good so you're in an allowing state for it to be able to come.

?

This post is meant for people asking deep existential questions on a forum, expecting to get an actual answer. I've been there. Mind is refusing to give credit to itself because of its assumptions therefore it doesn't bother looking inside. Fear, lies and conceptualisations is what this is.

I am in a bit of a rage mode..? where is the fucking "wake up" button!?

46 minutes ago, karkaore said:

I am in a bit of a rage mode..? where is the fucking "wake up" button!?

That's not up to you and none of your business. Letting go and relaxing is, and letting life take care of you, is

Edited by Waken

9 minutes ago, Waken said:

That's not up to you and none of your business. Letting go and relaxing is, and letting life take care of you, is

It isn't and it is. Gotta share that cake.