The Buddha

Mantras, Crystals, Energy-work, Magick and alchemy.....

2 posts in this topic

I know that this is not your main domain, neither it is much of your interest. However, I strongly believe that u could give a perspective that no-one has already given. Most of my spiritual work is about purification: body, mind, spirit, energy... In order to make it crystal clear so that I reflect The True Nature. This is at least my path for now and of most spiritual seekers, before they can enter a more profound self search or ego dissolution. I feel that if I go for just who I am, I get no value, then amazing insight but I keep living my life as always, then nothing, then super profound understanding of my nature, I'm ecstatic some weeks, then everything as usual. If I kept like this I know that there would be such an amazing shock that would change everything 4 ever, plus more deeper awakenings in the future. However, I wanna get value in the meantime. I want to cultivate my being before I can PROPERLY do your work, because I feel it's not the right time. So understanding this view, that a lot of people share, would be of great value talking about this:

About mantras: why they work, how they work, which are the best and why, are they even a good tool, normal or bad? To whom are mantras recommended? How much do u have to repeat them for it to work? Do they keep momentum the more u do it?

About crystals: Also short explanations u know but very clear and profound. How do they work? Why they are able to hold and emit energy? How is it possible that crystals are a bridge between the sutil and the physical realms? What are the best in your opinions? Quartz, selenite, moldavite... What properties do metals have and how they play with your spiritual practice? how do they help, if they do so? Like gold, silver, platinum, copper...

About energy work: How does energy work functions? I mean how is it that we are able to manipulate chi, prana, vital energy... How that energy can be used for different purposes, like body purification, energy healing, reiki,  aura protection, detox and releasing old energy, mind stillness, manifestation in the physical world, manifestation in the concious/subconcious realms, manifestation in the mind level depending on the intention, siddhis,... What are the different methods, what are the best, do they even work, how well do they, is it worth it your time?

About magick and alchemy: Is magick truly the western path of enlightenment but kept occult? What are the magick practices? Like the LBRP, middle pillar... What about gnosticism and kabbalah? Are religious rituals magick and/or alchemy (like in the eucharist with the transubstantiation)? How does entity colaboration work? Do angels, deities... even exist and can we work with them, if so how? Is it safe? Does it add karma? Is that why "awake beings" don't recommend it? How does witchcraft work? What are the best traditions hermetism, wicca, budu, paganism...? How well does it lead you to awakening? How can you embody cosmical principles? How all arround history magick has been used and conciousness mapped through magical practices (summerian, egypt, hebrew...)? What the fuck is even Alchemy? Does it even work? Why is it so cryptic and symbolic? What is it's purpose? Does it work or is it worth it my time?

-----------------

Is this placebo, delusion or non-sense? If so how come that so many people among history have found value in them?

-----------------

I really hope u get to read this and decide to talk about some or all of the topics, even if it's just a short video. This is truly the thing for most spiritual people, traditions and human history. It's usually the necessary prior step before entering the actual Truth search, so that u are prepared and ready for everything and nothing. Your bigger picture would add a lot of ligth for a huge quantity of people. A higly conciouss being can pull as out of delusion regarding this.

Lots of love and thanks for your work,

Edited by The Buddha