deadstark

Why mind is in a defualt condition of low conciousness ? ,

3 posts in this topic

What's the reaosn , people are not have high conciousness or high awareness , ?? Is it mind who is playing this to make you survive otherwise there will so much data which will overflow and make you psycotic ?? 
But , how you get more concious ?? Rational I think by knowing the reason , how thinks actually work ,, this makes mind to be in control ?? 
What you think about it just comment please ? I don't know much I am noon in these things ?

Edited by deadstark
I write something wrong

There's no such a thing as high consciousness or low consciousness. It's just a made-up distinction for the sake of communication.

The main difference between the two imagined states of mind is the quantity of thoughts that pass through consciousness. If there were only a few thoughts, consciousness will be able to handle them easily, so your mind will be peaceful, organized, clear, etc... On the other hand, if you let all sorts of thoughts pass without filtration, you will likely only notice a handful of them, and the rest will basically become what you referred to as low consciousness. So, the key here is pace and concentration.

Low consciousness is like trying to fit an elephant through a keyhole. High consciousness is the like the key for the hole.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

How much are you dependant on survival? Is the question you have to ask yourself. What you might consider 'low consciousness' is when you are driven by fear because you want to survive. The 'higher consciousness' is going beyond just mere survival and focusing on higher pursuits, you are not run by fear.