levani

desire is meant to change

4 posts in this topic

What I want today may not be what I want tomorrow, so how can anyone be so sure that I can do something for X amount of time/years and still enjoy it

What I wanted to do last year is not what I wanna do this year, what I wanted to do last week is not what I wanna do this week so how can anyone have the audacity to say or to even install the idea of pursuing something meaningful and grinding for it for years and years when it can change any day ...

meaning ITSELF changes,

"i want to install wisdom in people" must change too

They can because they want to. You can live your entire life void of purpose or you can live your entire life filled with purpose. They both produce the same results at the end which end up being nothing. It's your reaction to the pursuit or lack thereof that produces the desired life you seek. Don't be afraid to be lazy and don't be afraid to be active. Ultimately no one can make you pursue anything, although they can persuade. 

@levani lol the perfect trap to rationalize one self into doing nothing. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?