• Used Discipline.
  • Exercised

Objectives to meet by the end of today

• Do History Coursework.
  • Meditate for 10 minutes.
  • Allow the body to heal
  • Use food diary.
  • Get good sleep.

"It is YOU that must change for all else to change." - Me.

Habit Streak from the 8th of March

• No meditation.
  • Exercised a lot.
  • Ate healthy.
  • Did History coursework.
  • Didn't use food diary.

• Meditate for 15 minutes.
  • Exercise.
  • Eat healthy.
  • Prepare for tomorrow.
  • Don't give up on my journal habit.
  • Do Coursework improvements.

Habit Streak from the 9th of March

• Meditated for 15 minutes
  • Exercised. 
  • Ate healthy.
  • Prepared for tomorrow,
  • Didn't give up on the journal habit.
  • Did coursework improvements. 

• Meditate for 20 mins.
  • Eat Healthy. 
  • Take a vacation ( meaning 2-3 days of no work) 

Habit Steak from the 10th of March

• Meditated for 15 minutes.
  • Ate Healthy.
  • On vacation.

• Meditate for 30 minutes.
  • Read some self help books
  • Eat healthy (except for today, It's my birthday, so I'm making an exception to do this once a year)
  • Relax
  • Prepare for school.
  • Purchase some books.

Habit Streak from the 11th

• Ate relatively healthy.
  • Meditated for 25 minutes.
  • Read some books.
  • Purchased some books.
  • Prepared for school.
  • Relaxed.

• Eat healthy.
  • Read books 1-2 hours.
  • Prepare for school.
  • Do some H/W.
  • Relax.

Aiming to work 6/7 days out of the week, similarly to Bruce Lee but for school work. In order to see the extraordinary results I can create, so I will be creating momentum to do so.

Habit Streak from the 12th of March

• Didn't eat healthy.
  • Meditated for 30 minutes.
  • Read books.
  • Prepared for school.
  • Didn't do h/w.
  • Relaxed.

• Meditate for 20 minutes.
  • Read books.
  • Eat healthy.
  • Prepare for tomorrow.

From now on I want to make this more journal more colourful and much more pleasant to read, from now on what I'm going to be doing is writing what I can improve on daily and how I'm going to do it, as well as any useful insights I have, and detailed insights into my own life, so let's enjoy this, I was mainly inspired by Venus's Journal check his out!

So let's begin this!

So, today I had an amazing day.

The Morning

Struggled to get out of bed today to go to school, the alarm went of that I had set the previous day for 7am in order to get myself ready for school. So, what I did was get out of bed, cleansed myself and I had a bowl of cereal, unfortunately the muesli with dried oats and dried fruit (the best nutritional option for myself) had run out. I got the idea of having Muesli for breakfast from Bruce Lee's diet he mentions from his book art of expressing the human body. So after I put my clothes on and had a bowl of cereal with semi skimmed milk, I left the house with my mum frantically we were in a hurry, as she never likes to leave when it's time to leave. However, it was partly my fault also, as I was stupidly wasting time. Also, as I had luckily prepared meals the night before I had taken those healthy meals to school, and I felt fulfilled and great eating them, knowing that I was taking care of my well- being and health.

School

So, at school I just had the same lesson structure as always. A Politics class, then study and then History and Economics, however today school for myself finished at 2pm.

The subject I definitely find the most fun in is Economics, as I love learning about how economies operate and how that personally affects myself.  At Lunch, I spent my time reading rich dad, poor dad by Robert Kyosaki. I really believe I took Leo's advice to stop doing stupid shit, and instead read self help books in my spare time, as it leads to the quality of my life improving, and is an investment into my future, which is the section in the book I was reading about.  However, I was planning initially to go to lunch with Pre (a good friend of mine) and another friend, but they left me, largely because I arrived to late. :D

After school

So, as I had prepared two meals I went to the library and studied. Which had allowed myself to really feel fulfilled, as my life is heading in the right direction.  Initially I spent 3 hours and 30 minutes working today, but I really want to push myself to create and do extraordinary things, and by this I mean studying 5/6 hours for 6/7 days a week, because I Bruce Lee could train his muscles for that long with intrinsic motivation, so can I damn it!

So, that's about it. Below I have a list of what I accomplished yesterday, and how I could definitely have spent my time more efficiently, which I will implement everyday to improve myself and become a greater person, with an amazing life purpose.

Peace! :D

What I could have done better on March the 13th

• Not have spent my time binging on TV soaps for 4/5 hours, it made me feel disgusted, sick and unfulfilled that I was wasting my life.  I could have spent that time learning! Imagine if I spent that time everyday learning!
  • Not have waited for my Mum to prepare my meals, I should have done it myself! That was just an excuse to prevent me from studying!
  • Ate more healthy, as I ate cake and also lots of milk. But I would have gained far more happiness from eating healthy, as I would have felt fulfilled and content, knowing that I was taking care of my body, and knowing that I was heading closer towards and amazing life.
  • Gone to the library. As at home there is too much homeostasis, distractions and preventions from doing work that easily, and constantly arise.
  • Did more meditation, as I spent my time meaninglessly I would have experienced far more happiness, as I would have greatly improved the quality of my life. Through increasing the calmness of my mind, lowering my stress and increasing my happiness.

Habit Streak from the 13th of March

• Didn't eat healthy.
  • Meditated for 20 minutes.
  • Didn't do any work.

• Eat healthy.
  • Learn about life 3 hours and 30 minutes, push it up by 10 everyday.
  • Go to the library.

The Morning

Woke up relatively early, at 6.58 am. But I had noticed that I had a slight headache, possibly indicating that I got a poor quality of sleep or didn't reach the recommended amount of sleep for my age group at 18. But, this was a short lived experience, as it later had disappeared, but I should take 100% responsibility for this, as during the previous night I had spent watching meaningless stimulating videos.

School

Had a good day at school, but I had strained by back, as I was carrying an abnormal amount of weight for myself. Which would later backfire, as we shall soon see. But as the day continued, I struggled to carry around a tremendous amount of weight. And luckily I ate healthily, as I had prepared meals in advance, which I had kept within small containers. I had the usual array of subjects Economics, Politics and History, and I loved all of them. This is as I could see the value in all of them, and how great all of them were, I was intrinsically motivated to learn, and I loved every bit of it.

Also I spent a free period at Costa Coffee eating a nice meal healthy meal I prepared, but allowed myself to have a piece of cake. As it was an excuse for me to eat at the Café.

But, later on I spent about 10 minutes meditating looking at nature, which was amazingly beautiful, watching birds fly and the sun simmer down up my skin. And hearing the chirping of small birds nearby whilst looking at he treed, was greatly blissful.

After School

I walked home with a few friends, however my most notable and best friend had hit me with some news. I asked him about his ambitions and goals, and he had simply said that he was simply motivated by money and wanted a stimulating life. Which was surprising to as, I had thought that this individual was of high consciousness, however similarly to most people he was of low consciousness, and awareness and because of this I believe he followed these goals. Additionally, he claimed he would never meditate which shocked me even more immensely.  So, I believe the reasons for why this happened was perhaps, due to himself not having a basic understanding of psychology. But oh well, some people never want to change, and if they don't, then I think it's simple to leave them unconscious until they realise through suffering that they are the foundation of their suffering.  Also as he had critiqued my own life purpose of becoming a sage, and having the greatest life that I could possible have with not regrets, he seems unenthusiastic and criticising of my life purpose, as I did say his was poor.

• Later during this walk, I had a tremendous amount of pressure upon my back, but I had not realised it.

When I got to the library once I took my bag off it felt, as if my muscle was pulled or dislocated. However, as I am writing this I still feel minor pain in my back, however as I'm only moving my wrists I doubt it will cause much pain anyway. As it is only when I move my arm is when my left shoulder blade hurts.

After I had finished my study session of 3 hours, I initially wanted to push the amount up to 3.40 minutes, but I'll make an exception today to make sure I don't damage my body to a greater degree.

So after this I went on a shopping trip in a supermarket with my dad collecting groceries. He's a great guy we discussed life and nutrition, as we moved isle to isle.

So, later as I arrived home I ate sundried peppers in oil and also a bounty chocolate bar, which I shouldn't have done, as I still unfulfilled, and it had psychical backfiring affects on my health. So here I am writing today and below are the things I could have done better and what I will be applying tomorrow, to ensure my life can improve and so I can grow as a person.

What could I have done better, and how will I learn from these mistakes?

• Ate my healthy lunch on time to avoid eating temptation, and tomorrow I will utilise discipline to ensure I don't go off track with my eating habits.
  • Will carry less weight in my back and not just increase the weight from 1 to 1000, and also visit the doctor to solve this issue.
  • Work more, and increase the amount to 3 hours and 40 minutes to achieve my dreams!

Habit Streak from the 14th of march

• Meditated for 23 minutes.
  • Ate healthy.
  • Worked for 3 hours and 30 minutes.
  • Did homework.
  • Utilised Discipline.
  • Didn't read self help books.

• Learn and educate myself for 3 hours.
  • Eat healthy.
  • Read self help books.  (30 minutes)

Edited by The Monk

Morning

In the Morning I woke relatively late. I hadn't gotten enough sleep I think once again, this is as I was once again experiencing a headache. Later on during the morning I cleansed myself, then prepared myself for school. Also, I attempted to learn from my mistakes, as it would allow me to enhance the quality of my life, as I would grow, as an individual, and especially my understanding of reality. So, later I begun making myself a relatively healthy breakfast I had muesli with fruits and nuts 90 grams, which was accompanied by 200ml of milk to ensure I met the correct nutritional needs.

School

School was great, I enjoyed and love leaning, its fascinating to know about the way by which the world , the mind and the body operates. But also, I enjoy the ability of testing my human body's capability, and thus enjoy recalling and testing myself on facts and figures, as it allows me to determine my own cognitive ability. At school, I ate my lunch which was white rice, tomatoes, lettuce and chicken with mushrooms. However, as I had forgotten my water bottle I simply didn't have the time to drink, as my mind was fixated on learning and improved my own self.

Firstly during school, I had a free period during which I decided to do some of my Politics homework, as I didn't have the time to do it whilst at home, due the back pain I was experience I had made an exception to study for only 3 hours. Later on I had Economics which is one of my favourite subjects, as I love learning about how the economy operates, and how it personally affects the lives of millions of individuals. Which I find tremendously fascinating, and thus I am intrinsically motivated to do good work in Economics. Subsequently I had prepared myself for Politics and enjoyed making notes based upon Congress and what determines the way which they vote. Next I had Economics once again, and History both of which were interesting and enjoyable subjects, as I was definitely intrinsically motivated to learn both, however as I had damaged my back from the previous day, I was now beginning to feel greater amounts of strain, pressure and sharp pain arising from my back muscle.

Due to this, I had allowed myself to instead of studying to take a day off to go to the Doctors, but as my parents were too busy to take me, I have to now wait till tomorrow.

After school

I walked home with a friend as we talked about and tested each other on Economics theory, like usual I was complaining about how I wasn't getting what I deserve, but it was true I wasn't AND ONLY I CAN CHANGE THAT! So, I must try harder to do so, as I want to transform my dreams into reality.

As, I arrived home after a 30 minute walk, I took my bag off and felt great strain and pressure once again arising from my upper back muscle. Because of this I went and changed into something comfortable and rested myself upon a chair for a moment, and watched some T.V (Definitely a freaking waste of time! I regret it now! I wasted 5 hours watching YouTube videos, and I feel sickened by how little I have done, as T'V is simply momentary stimulation which leaves you unfulfilled and leads to the manifestation of physiological and physical problems) but as my Uncle had arrived I spoke to him for advice about Investing, and he told me the best ways by which he personally invests, which I learnt a lot from and was happy, due to our conversation. But, as I mentioned earlier all I really did was watch a tremendous amount of T.V whilst eating healthy and drinking lots of water, but as I currently am in poor condition, I realise that I shouldn't push myself to study or work more or my productivity will decrease tremendously, so its better to rest to work and study harder later!

Also, guys I'm going to be adding a new section to my journal, which allows me to determine whether I did or didn't learn from my mistakes. Because of this new system I implement Its more likely I will grow as an individual psychically, psychologically, spiritually and intellectually as, I learn from my mistakes and thus, enhance the quality of my life! :D

Did I learn from my mistakes from the 14th of March?

• Ate healthy and utilised what I knew to motivate myself to do so, so yes.
  • Put less weight within my bag, so yes again.
  • And didn't really work more, as I still am experiencing pain and strain from my upper back muscle. So I will continue this, as soon as I get help from a Doctor.

Habit streak from the 15th of March

• Ate healthy.
  • Went and studied for 3 hours, made an exception, as I had strained my back.
  • Utilised what I know, and did what's emotionally difficult.
  • Didn't read self help books.

( mistakes from the 16th of March) What Mistakes have I made, and how can I learn from these?

• I spent too much time watching T.V I could have easily spent this time reading self help books or Meditating, as the benefit derived from them is far, far greater.

• Meditate for 10 minutes.
  • Read self help books 30 minutes.
  • Rest.
  • Eat Healthy.
  • Do what's emotionally difficult, and implement my knowledge to aid my journey to an amazing life!

:D

I'm beginning to think that I should begin to replace the habit of exercising with taking cold showers, as the condition I'm currently in would favour from it greatly, and it reduces the possibility of me getting sick too, which is great!

:D

Felt really bad and disappointed at myself yesterday, as I spent the majority of my day meaninglessly, as I wasted time and didn't do what's important to me, or what the greatest benefit is derived from. E.g. Meditation. Oh well, I suppose I can learn from these mistakes and enhance the quality of my life from doing so.

Journal from the 17th of March

Morning

Didn't go to school, as I was experiencing back pain, so I work up at got myself a sling in order to ease the pressure of my back, as the muscle damage interconnects with the arm, meaning that when it moves my upper back hurts. So, later on I cleansed myself and had a bowl of muesli with nuts and fruits from breakfast with semi skimmed milk, so it was a relatively healthy breakfast, and I felt happy knowing that I was taking good care of my body.

Furthermore, I woke up relatively late, and spent a great deal of time talking with others, so much in fact that it was 1pm, which I now regret.  Also, I had a cold shower, which was momentarily shocking, but later made me feel great.

Afternoon

I went to visit members of my family which wasn't a great visit and worth my time I would say, but I learnt things from it. Once I reached the house I saw individually who were neurotic and slightly toxic and were trying to preserve their own ego's, but were psychologically suffering for it, but is seemed as if they were proud of their problems, as they didn't want solutions to their problems they just wanted to complain. So, I learnt that from this experience we should be cautious of whom we having influencing us, or we may surround ourselves with individuals with large egos who increase suffering for themselves and for those around them.

Later on during the day I decided to refine my cooking skills when I got home, by making a cake. I made a milk and berries cake, one similar to the cake make by Porto's bakery, and it didn't look great or even taste great, but I did learn how to improve my cooking skills from it so it was a good experience. But it took more time than I expected it to take, and so much of my time was allocated towards making a cake.

Soon after the Cake was made it was 10pm, and I was feeling exceptionally tired so I decided to go to sleep early. But I did earlier during the day only do 6 minutes of meditation, which was poor on my behalf, as I could have spent the time talking to instead meditate. As the benefit derived from it is far greater than simply talking.

So what have I learnt, and how can I apply this to my own life?

• Try to limit your time around toxic people.
  • Don't try to convince individuals to change or improve their lives if they don't want to. Allow them to ocme to the realisation first. Or else you're wasting time.
  • Spend your time more efficiently don't spend more than 20/ 30 minutes watching T.V or talking, because you can think about doing. but not do from thinking.  Spend my free time meditating or reading self help books, as it is a investment into my future, and allows me to maximise my potential!
  • Don't overdo exercise, build up momentum so your body becomes accustom to it. Or else you may damage it.

Habit Streak from the 17th of March

• Kept hydrated.
  • Didn't eat healthy.
  • Didn't exercise, due to pain I have to rest.
  • Baked a caked, refined my cooking skills.
  • Meditated for 6 minutes.
  • Took a relatively cold shower.

• Take a cold shower. ( 30 minutes)
  • Read self help books in my free time. ( 1 Hour and 30 minutes)
  • Do Economics essays. (1 hour 30 minutes)
  • Take care of myself. (Eat healthy food, and stay hydrated)

Had a relatively good day yesterday.

Morning

Cleansed myself (cold shower) and had a bowl of muesli with oats and nuts, pretty standard stuff, I also followed my advice and a smaller amount of time on the T.V, however I went over the 30 minute limit, ugh but I am planning to learn and improve from that today.

Afternoon

had a nice meditation session along with reading self help books, which was very enjoyable and I'm happy that I did that. Also, I spent some time also studying, but I was getting very easily distracted, and was procrastinating. Later I went to my tutor's house and showed him the essays I had previously done, and I received feedback on those which was good. Also now that I know how to improve I'm looking forward to the future.  But I was definitely disappointed that I spent so much time watching YouTube videos.   But, also I realised that I was constipated and that was the reason I had been experiencing stomach aches throughout the day.

So what have I learnt, and how can I apply this to my own life?

• stop wasting time doing meaningless things such as, watching youtube videos, and do what's important to you. E.g. Meditation and reading self help books. But mainly studying.
  • Find a way of making studying enjoyable and motivate yourself to do it.
  • Set a sleeping time and wake up regularly, but also get enough sleep. E.g. 8-9 hours.

Habit Streak from the 18th of March

• I did study for 1 hour, although I wanted to do 3 hours.
  • Had a cold shower.
  • Ate relatively healthy.
  • Meditated for 30 minutes.
  • Read self help books for 1 hour.
  • Did stay hydrated.

• Meditate for 30 minutes, but use 2 minutes to completely concentrate on breathing.
  • Eat healthy.
  • Take care of myself, stay hydrated.
  • Read self help books for 1 hour.
  • Do any h/w for tomorrow,
  • Prepare myself for tomorrow.
  • Study Economics.
  • Find out how to motivate myself.

20th of March was pretty boring and a waste of time.  I think I will be switching my cold shower habit to a exercising habit, as that is far more important for me right now.

Morning

Woke up late at around 11am, and experienced great stomach pains and when back to sleep,  I didn't eat breakfast as I had constipation so I felt sick, tired, and exhausted. I didn't do much within the morning all I simply did was sit down and watch T.V until 1 pm. But at 12am I had Weetabix and flax seeds, as these were supposed to ease my constipation, but I didn't actually take my cold shower too because of this.

Afternoon

I meditated for 20 minutes, this was a I made an exception to meditate less, as I was still experiencing constipation and stomach pain. Also I spent 2 hours actually reading Rich Dad's guide to investing. Which seemed likely a tremendously valuable book, as I leant a lot and therefore grew. But I had misallocated my time and spent too much time reading the book, rather than studying. Consequently, I can learn from this a as a result remember to manage my time better.

Furthermore, I did do essays I had been set as homework, but as I mismanaged my time, I hadn't had much time to do it in. As a result, I have learn that I should manage my time more effectively.

Also I didn't manage to sleep well either, as I felt pain and had trouble getting to sleep, and thus continually woke up throughout  the night.

Also, I have decided to create a new criteria, and this is did I learn from the mistakes of yesterday ? Which will be a crucial component that will be of great help to myself, as it will ensure that I am growing daily and getting myself to closer to my goals. And allowing myself to track and identify in my life which can be improved.

What have I learn from my mistakes and how can I learn from these?

• Stop wasting time watching YouTube videos and do what's important to you? E.g, studying, meditating, exercising, and reading self help books.
  • Get enough sleep 8-9 hours of sleep, and wake up early at 7am.
Did I learn from the mistakes of yesterday?
  •  I still watched YouTube videos and wasted a large amount of time e.g. 3 to 4 hours.
  • I attempted to get enough sleep by going to bed early, but I had trouble going to sleep. And therefore, I will be working on that today.

Habit Streak from the 19th of March

• Read self help book for 2 hours.
  • Did some school work. E.g. an essay for 2 hours.

Objectives to meet by the end of today.

• Do Meditation for 30 minutes.
  • Do exercise for 10 minutes.
  • Eat healthy.
  • Relax.
  • Take care of yourself exercise, and eat healthy.
  • Read Self help books for 1 hour.
Edited by The Monk

21st of March, couldn't really do much, due to constipation pain.

Morning

In the morning I felt a slight headache, as I woke up later that night and had trouble going to sleep, although I had good intentions. So, I was struggling to get out of bed and once I did I cleansed myself and walked down stairs after having my uniform on and had Weetabix with flax seed in order to cure my constipation, and ensured I drank plenty of water also, to reach my goal of drinking 2 litres a day.  So after I reached school I had the subjects Politics, a study, and History as, well as Economics. And I loved these subjects it was amazing to have them, I do enjoy learning and am intrinsically motivated to learn, which is something that has taken time to hack into, and I greatly thank Leo Gura for that.

Afternoon

So after school I went directly to my History tutors house. Which consumed a large proportion of my time, as it takes 3/4 hours to actually get to London and back. So whilst there, although I was experiencing stomach pains, I persevered to improve, and I was told I had an average answer I felt extremely motivated. I felt pissed and annoyed, I want to be a complete studying monster I thought to myself, and as I still have time to improve, ITS TIME TO FUCKING DO IT!  But on the way home I had to eat something as I felt extremely hungry me and my dad decided to go to Sainsbury's as it is the healthiest alternative around. So my meal consisted of Pasta with tuna and sweetcorn, a bag of skips crisps, Orange Tropicana, and a bag of fruit which had melon and grapes within it.

Did I learn from the mistakes of yesterday?

• Yes, as I studied and am also going to spend the rest of my time doing meaningful things, such as meditating and exercising to achieve my LIFE PURPOSE!
  • I had also had the intention of going to bed early, so yes.

What can I learn from my mistakes and how will I learn from them?

• Become a studying monster, in order to ensure I can live a great life, and have a great foundation for the rest of my life.
  • Watch motivational videos twice every week.
  • Do what's emotionally difficult eat Sainsbury's food or great food, that IS THE ONLY CHOICE!

Habit Streak from the 20th of March

• Exercised for 10 minutes.
  • Didn't eat healthy.
  • Read self help books for 20 minutes.

• Exercise for 15 minutes
  • Read self help books for 30 minutes.
  • Prepare for tomorrow.

I think that the new format of the journals was good, but its simply time too time consuming, and as most of it is repetition I think its unnecessary, so I'm going to take Bruce Lee's advice and 'absorb what is useful and keep what is useless' but that obviously will be done in the form a journal. So, I will keep what is useful and leave what is not.do So the sections I believe are the most useful are mistakes I made, did I learn from it? what habits did I complete, and what I need to do by the end of the day. As these will allow my to learn from mistakes and thus, enhance the quality of my life. And it will make me prepared for the day, as it will be planned out and ready to be completed.

Mistakes made on the 25th of March

-rather than get immediate stimulation or gratification I should have kept eating healthy and learning, rather than going on Facebook, Instagram or YouTube.
-stop arguing with low consciousness and unaware people, as they will never realise what they are doing is bad. And thus, just limit your time around them.
Habit

Habit streak from the 25th of March
- no meditation.
-no exercise.
-Ate relatively healthy.
-studied for 4 hours.
-didn't get time to read self help books.

-Meditate for 30 minutes.
-Do coursework 1. 30 minutes.
-Learn 2 hour and 20 minutes.
-Exercise for 20 minutes.
-Eat healthy.
-Prepare for tomorrow.
-Take care of myself e.g. take my medicine.
-Motivate myself.

Habit Streak from the 29th of March

Nothing........

• Meditate for 20 minutes
  • Prepare myself for tomorrow.
  • Wake up early and watch a motivational video.

What have I learnt from the mistakes of yesterday and how can I learn from them?

• Stop wasting time YOU SPEND 5 HOURS WATCHING YOUTUBE VIDEOS. Don't just know its bad, FUCKING TAKE ACTION!!! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THIS, YOU ARE GREATLY LIMITING YOUR POTENTIAL AND YOU KNOW IT! 
  • Also STOP being pushed around if someone says do this or that SAY NO! YOU HAVE SHIT TO DO HAVE PRIORITIES AND MAKE SURE THEY ARE MET! MEET YOUR HIGHER PURPOSE.

Habit Streak from the 30th of March

• Didn't meditate.
  • Prepared myself for tomorrow.
  • didn't wake up early to watch a motivational video.

• Read self help books.
  • prepare myself for tomorrow.
  • Do exercise.
  • Do h/w.
  • Go to sleep on time and wake up early.

Did I learn from my mistakes?

• NO YOU STILL SPENT 5 HOURS ON YOUTUBE!.
  • Did take action but it was late and around 8pm, when actually I got home at 3pm.

What can I learn and how can I improve from this?

• Overcome resistance, by using what you already know! Both resistance from you and others!
  • Eliminate distractions

Habit streak from the 31st of March

• Didn't meditate.
  • Did read self help book.
  • Didn't prepare myself for tomorrow.
  • Did exercise.
  • Didn't do h/w or study.

• Read self help book for 30 minutes.
  • Motivate myself.
  • Take care of myself.
  • Study. (3-4 hours).

Did I learn from the mistakes of 30th of March?

I did eventually eliminate distractions, and did overcome resistance, but it was too late I spent 5 hours doing meaningless things again. So, I will try harder today to ensure that I am capable of meeting my objectives by overcoming resistance.

What can I learn from 31 of March and how can I use that to help me?

What I did learn is that I should definitely do less talking and saying I'll do things, because saying isn't doing, doing is doing. And I NEED TO APPLY what I've learnt to slay my greatest dragon resistance to be the hero of my own story.

Habit Streak from the 1st of April

• Took care of myself.
  • Studied but only for 2 hours and 30 minutes.

• Practice calligraphy for 1 hour.
  • Exercise. 30 minutes.
  • Study 3 hours.
  • Re- plan my time .
  • Take care of myself by eating healthy.

Did I learn from the mistakes of the 31st of March?

I did I overcame resistance and I WILL continue to do so for the rest of my life. But although I did waste 3 hours watching YouTube videos and T.V. Programmes today I will make sure that when I catch myself wearing away from doing what's important I will redirect my attention.

What were the mistakes of April the 1st and how can I learn from them?

I spent too much time watching T.V. Shows and YouTube videos, exactly 3 hours! Which really made me feel disgusted, but it was just resistance. But today I will apply the techniques I've learnt to overcome resistance until there is none left.

Habit streak from the 2nd of April

• didn't meditate.
  • Read self help book.
  • Took care of myself.
  • Exercised.
  • didn't study.
  • Didn't eat healthy.
  • Re-planned my time.

Did I learn from the mistakes of April the 1st?

• NO, AND I'm pissed off. I'm trying to overcome this because it disgusts me how much time I spend doing stupid crap like watching YouTube, TV shows and porn. I'm currently trying to overcome this addiction. I am starting today (quitting for 30 days to see if I'm addicted)

What mistakes did I made on the 2nd of April and how can I learn from them?

I spent far too much time watching TV shows, YouTube, and talking to others. So, I'm going to read about how to overcome resistance and also use what I already now to do this.

• Read self help book for 1 hour.
  • Do coursework for 2/3 hours.
  • studying for 1 hour.
  • File my notes (optional if I have time)