Jonson

Reality Shifting

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys, i don't know if any of you have heard of this, it's a new tiktok trend mostly among teenagers and i just discovered it. 

I am kind of surprised and i don't really know what to think xD

20210325_002949.jpg

Personally I think this is what happens when you have too much time on your hands, actively train your imaginative capacities, and get into a deep meditative trance. I remember watching a video on this and the guy speculated that this is what happens when children who have had entertainment force fed to them since they were toddlers finally discover their own imagination for the first time lmao. 

Also I'm not 100% on this one, but I don't think it's accurate to say that if there are infinite realities that means that every possible reality exists. 

Edited by Elevated

Looks like the next generation is about to surpass us. Does tiktok gains are over powered. 

These kids are hitting green by the age of 12.

The tiktokification of actualization. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?