CBDinfused

Does it matter what we do?

11 posts in this topic

Hey y'all, God here. Could you help me find a flaw in my reasoning here? 

>Something "exists" because Nothing is by definition, unstable (what prevents nothing from turning into something).
>Since something exists, over time at least, it must include all possible outcomes (creation, destruction) - it's inevitable, no? 
>Lets call the total sum of everything (infinity) God. But of course this also includes the Devil (ego consciousness). This also includes matter (even as an expression of consciousness, that which "you and I" are experiencing right now). 
>All of existence is simply a balance of energy resulting in 0, not biased to any side
>Everything that is happening now, has happened before ad infinitum and you may even argue that it is all happening all at once (it had to happen this way, there is no other possibility) 
>Add in all of the lessons of religion such as "desires lead to suffering", whatever Jesus said about love, whatever the Hindus said.

If you become enlightened now, eventually your human body and experience will fade away and you will "forget" your godliness and be reborn in some distant universe as a Cow on his way to the slaughterhouse, stressing the fuck out, and wondering why this is happening. This is the eternal loop of reality. I may be getting the details off a bit, as there is no real thing as "death" or "rebirth" as all of this is an illusion anyways, but the reality is that you will live extremely shitty lives (even hell realms) and you will live great lives. Existence, Brahman, or "being God" is simply remembering and forgetting that you are god. Heaven is temporary, hell is temporary (as defined by states of consciousness). The only constant is change. 

So my question, if you agree with my above assessment, how do you guys approach things like politics and so on? or purpose? Why does it matter if the Democrats or the Republicans win? It is all an illusion. Before I would be passionate about politics because I felt my convictions were rooted in truths, but if the truth is that everything and nothing is true, why pick a side? 

Edit: I am not asking this because I want to go out and start committing "evil" acts, but, I am genuinely curious how you guys approach things in life. What guides your politics? Do you just follow your heart because "It feels good in this life?". "It feels like its the right thing to do?" Are you Balance seekers? Or are you biased towards the politics of love? Enlighten me. 

TL:DR It doesn't really matter what you do, everything that has happened will happen (it had to) and this is all just one big illusion. If you're suffering, you will experience joy eventually, but heaven probably lasts just as long as hell does. With this in mind, how do you approach your ethics and purpose? 

Best regards,

-God a.k.a the Devil, looking within for some discussion with myself

Edited by CBDinfused

55 minutes ago, CBDinfused said:

TL:DR It doesn't really matter what you do, everything that has happened will happen (it had to) and this is all just one big illusion. If you're suffering, you will experience joy eventually, but heaven probably lasts just as long as hell does. With this in mind, how do you approach your ethics and purpose? 

Timelessly. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

8 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Timelessly. 

Could you elaborate? Do you vote left or right? Do you eat vegan? Would you attempt to save someone being robbed or walk past and say "it was meant to be"? Will you let your kids get trashed before they are 18? 

21 minutes ago, CBDinfused said:

Could you elaborate?

If interested, read your original post in the light that time is a thought. 

Do you vote left or right? Do you eat vegan? Would you attempt to save someone being robbed or walk past and say "it was meant to be"? Will you let your kids get trashed before they are 18? 

Notice duality, or twoness, is of thought. This & that, up & down, left & right, matters & doesn’t matter. Making up meaning as you go. Let thoughts go and there is the ‘answer’. 

11 minutes ago, Nahm said:

If interested, read your original post in the light that time is a thought. 

Notice duality, or twoness, is of thought. This & that, up & down, left & right, matters & doesn’t matter. Making up meaning as you go. Let thoughts go and there is the ‘answer’. 

Im not asking how to become enlightened, I’m asking about how you act in life outside of this forum. You can’t just revert to "your natural state of being" as an answer to life’s  challenges. Jesus and Buddha both chose sides and had clear messages. 

and apologies, I appreciate your response. I do not mean to come off as harsh. 

Edited by CBDinfused

29 minutes ago, CBDinfused said:

Im not asking how to become enlightened, I’m asking about how you act in life outside of this forum. You can’t just revert to "your natural state of being" as an answer to life’s  challenges. Jesus and Buddha both chose sides and had clear messages. 

and apologies, I appreciate your response. I do not mean to come off as harsh. 

For sure, and you as well. :) I’d say in accordance & alignment with feeling & conscience. Wether it matters & to what degree is always up to you.  Another perspective on Jesus and Siddhartha is we know their names because they didn’t choose sides. 

@CBDinfused

You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.

— Albert Camus

I like how he answered that, really beautiful imo. And the whole concept of nihilism coincides with it too. 

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

I’d say in accordance & alignment with feeling & conscience.

The path summarized :)

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

22 minutes ago, Nahm said:

For sure, and you as well. :) I’d say in accordance & alignment with feeling & conscience. Wether it matters & to what degree is always up to you.  Another perspective on Jesus and Siddhartha is we know their names because they didn’t choose sides. 

I think I understand what you mean. Just out of curiosity do you agree with my initial stance that existence is balance and isn’t tilted towards any direction? But I think Jesus did take a side he chose the side of selfless love. The Buddha was all about non attachment/non asceticism « the middle way ». 

im curious if there is anyone out there who reached and preached enlightenment but also promoted seemingly degenerate principles of violence/hatred/egoism  

1 hour ago, CBDinfused said:

I think I understand what you mean. Just out of curiosity do you agree with my initial stance that existence is balance and isn’t tilted towards any direction? But I think Jesus did take a side he chose the side of selfless love. The Buddha was all about non attachment/non asceticism « the middle way ». 
im curious if there is anyone out there who reached and preached enlightenment but also promoted seemingly degenerate principles of violence/hatred/egoism  

Not really, but it’s a perspectival matter of direct experience rather than agreement or disagreement. Nonduality has no balance, middle way, selfless love / selfish love. The fact that pretty much all teachers say this is the case and I’m saying it isn’t, for you, arrives back at it’s direct experience that clarifies.  It’s incommunicable, ineffable. Our only pointers are implied duality. One’s clarity of a pointing can be another’s thought attachment, and either can be more convincing than the other. Which is basically the same as saying a belief. Maybe in the philosophical or even physiological sense, balance seems to apply & seems to be relevant. It’s like diet & energy or clarity. There deeply seems to be a relationship but isn’t, similar to the observer ‘problem’ not being a problem at all. That’s like saying the breath of life is a ‘problem’. Not sure I would agree Jesus took a side, but that again is perspectival & direct experience. What is it for there not to actually be “sides”? Which is more what Siddhartha pointed to, as “sides” is only a thought.